chapter 38

Y/n pov:

I wake up the next morning and get out of bed. Wanda Nat and I are supposed to go shopping today. I pick out a pair of jeans. A hoodie, and my running shoes. After I put it on, I go into my bathroom, brush my hair, and put some light makeup on. Once I'm done I go downstairs and find Nat and Wanda sitting in the living room. It's only the two of them.

"Hey," they both say in unison.

"Hi, guys" I respond.

"You ready to go? we were thinking about getting breakfast before we go shopping" Wanda says

"Only if you're up to that of course" Nat adds.

"Yeah, That sounds good," I say to them both.

"You ready to go back to school tomorrow?" Nat asks.

"It's only 2 weeks then it's summer break so I should be ok" I answer.

"Well if you need us you can always call us," Nat says

"And if MJ or Peter try and talk to you call us cause we'll deal with them," Wanda says

"Thanks, guys. Also if MJ tries to talk to me the only things leaving at conversation are myself and MJ with a broken nose. But if anyone asks who did it. it wasn't me" I say. They both laugh.

"Well on that note let's go get breakfast then go shopping," Wanda says.

We all get up and head to Nat's car and get in I sit in the back and Wanda sits in the passenger seat. We went to a different place to eat breakfast probably cause the spot we used to go too was Peter and I's spot. We go inside and sit down. We all order and a waiter brings us our food. I got chocolate chip walffles with banana on it. I also got a French Vanilla to drink. Nat got pancakes with strawberries ontop and Wanda got the same as Nat but blue berries instead. Once we finish eating and are about to leave Peter and MJ walk into the shop. I immediately look down hoping that they don't see me. I guess they had the same idea to switch places to eat.

"We need to get out of here right now, we've paid so lets go" I quickly say.

"Wait, I wanna see what happens here" Nat says.

I keep my head down. I really don't want to see them.

"Shit" Wanda says "Peter saw us"

"And that means it's time for me to leave." I say getting up and walking out of the shop and too Nat's car.

Authors note: Hey everyone, I finished school until the 7th of September. I am hoping to post everyother day but if I don't you can expect updates at least 2 - 3 times a week. I won't always be updating all of my stories every other day so while you're wait for one feel free to stay up to date on my other stories. Thank you for all of your patience and support I love you all 3000. Also if something comes up I'll post it on my conversations board so check my home page cause thats where annocments/stuff about updates will be.