chapter 13 part 1

A/n: This chapter is going to be the clean not detailed version of what happens if you want the detailed version It'll be the next one. I'm doing this so you can read what you are most comfortable reading:)

Y/n pov

I take Peter's hand leading him to my room. When we get there he locks the door and picks me up and puts me on the bed. He starts kissing me and it leads to us making out. We are making out for about 5 minutes and the he takes off his shirt. "Are you sure you want to to this?" I ask. "I'm sure. Are you sure cause if you're not then we don't have too" he says. I kiss him "does that answer your question?" He looks at me and smiles."yes and no. A kiss isn't saying you actually want to." "Fine then. Yes Peter I'm sure I want to do this." He smiles and we take off our clothes.

*30 minutes later*

Me and Peter are finally finish. We lay down beside eachother. "Wow that was amazing." I say breathing heavily.
"Yah it was amazing. Was it good?" He asked looking over at me. "I mean I have nothing to compare it too so yah it was. It was amazing" I get a little awkward for a minute. Peter looks at me " it was my first time too" I smile. "Well I'm gonna go get pajamas on so I'll be back." "Ok baby. Don't be too long" I look at him and smile. I come back. We turn on a movie I lay my head on Peter's chest. I'm almost asleep but before I drifted off I read Peter's mind.

Peter's thoughts: she so adorable when she's sleeping. I mean she always adorable. I love her so much I never want to lose her. She's my everything. I don't know what I would do without her.

I smile and then fall asleep