chapter 14

Y/n pov

It's been 3 weeks since my dad and everyone else has left to look for Thanos. Me and Peter have had fun. Watching movie going on walks and dates. Sleepovers in each others room doing other things ;). I'm laying in bed I don't wanna move cause Peter is still sleeping. But I really have to go to the washroom. I'm out of bed. Peter didn't wake up. Once I'm done in the washroom I decided I was gonna surprise Peter with breakfast. I made heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes. "Mmmmm what smells so good?" I hear Peter say coming down the stairs. "Pancakes. They still warm if you want some" he sits down at the counter. "Of course I want some. Awee they're heart shaped" I smile and nod my head. Then sit beside him. Once we are done eating we start planning our day. "So what you wanna do today y/n" "um I haven't seen Ned in a while. We should hang out with him." Peter nods his head and I text Ned.

Me: hey Ned. It's been forever since me you and peter have hung out. Are you busy today?"

Ned🤠: I'm not busy today wanna meet at the coffee shop?

Me: Yeah sure. See you soon :)

"We're meeting Ned at the coffee shop" "okay" me and Peter put our shoes on and head over to the coffee shop. When we get close I see Ned. I run up and hug him "Ned!!omg I've missed you" "y/n! I missed you too" Peter finally catches up and they do their handshake. We hang out all day. We went to the comic book store, the park. The movies. And just talked and caught up with eachother.
Its 9:00 pm now. The time a flown by.
"Hey Peter. We should probably get heading home" he looks at me then looks at the time. "Holy crap its already 9:00." "I should have been home an hour ago!" Ned says with some panic in his voice. "Peter can swing you home. I can walk by myself" Peter looks at me " please be careful." He says. "I will be. Bye Ned it was really nice to see you again." "You too y/n we definitely have to do it again soon" him and Peter are leaving and I start walking home. I hate walking home alone but I didn't want ned to get in alot of trouble. I walk down the streets with my keys in between my fingers. My hand in clenched into a fist. The tower isn't very far away so I just walk quickly.
Finally I get home. "Y/n there has been a emergency message sent for you and Peter" F.R.I.D.A.Y says. "When was it sent?" I'm starting to panic walking toward the computer in my dad's lab. "15 minutes ago Miss.Stark" I call Peter and tell him to get home ASAP.