chapter 36

Y/n pov

No one's out here. I can turn back I don't have to do this yet.

No no. I can't let Peter win this. I can't let him bring me down anymore. I think to myself.

I walk down the hallway. Hair still in a messy bun. Wearing my oversized tee-shirt and a pair of shorts. I get to the stair case and walk down it. Still no sign of any life. I get to the bottom of the stairs and head to the kitchen. I see Bucky making a coffee. I'm about to turn around to leave but he turns around first.

"Y/n, Hey" he says putting down his coffee walking over to me.

"H-h-hi" I say. My voice breaking a little bit. He doesn't say anything else he just hugs me. And it all comes out. All the tears and the pain. It's been a bit since I've had a hug and Bucky is one of my bestfriends and he's always been here for me and I completely shut him out.

"Hey hey hey it's okay." He says to me. "Are you sure your ready to be around everyone" he asks I nod my head.

"Where is everyone?" I ask

"Living room" he says and I walk over to the living room. Wanda is the first one to see me

"Y/n!" She yells getting up rushing over to me and giving me a hug.

"Hey" I say hugging her back she pulls away and nat hugs me back

"Glad to see you again" she says hugs me and then steve come over.

"Hey, I hope you're holding up ok. I'm sorry I didn't come and check on you. I didn't wanna give off the wrong impression after what I had said" he says to me

"Its okay" I say giving him a light smile. Everyone comes up and hugs me. My dad comes up last

"Come on. Let's go for a drive" he says then starts walking to the front.

"Where are we going?" I ask "can't I change first?"

"Nope let's go" he says. Once we get to the car and get in I turn to him

"Where are we going?" I ask again

"No where. Just thought you'd wanna go for a drive maybe get icecream" he says.

"Okay. Do you think we can go see Morgan?"

"Of course, and if you're feeling up to it I'm pretty sure Wanda and Nat wanna do some kinda of shopping spree with you before you go back to school." He says. I roll my eyes at the thought to school. "You already missed a week y/n. I can't keep you out another"

"Okay. Fine. But if Mj gets a broken nose it wasn't me" I say. With a bit of a laugh

"Oh I wouldn't imagine you doing that" he say then pulls out and we go for our drive.