chapter 40

Y/n pov

"Y/N STARK YOU GO APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW" Nat yells at me. I punched Mj in the face her nose is bleeding and Peter is just standing there frozen Wanda is helping Mj.

"Y/N DO YOU HEAR ME. GO APOLOGIZE TOO MJ " Nat yells again. I stand up and stop leaning against the car. I take two steps towards mj so nat will stop yelling then I turn and run the other way. I can't apologize to her. She's my bestfriend and she did that. Her and Peter kissed and she just looked at me and laughed when she noticed was there.

I'm in an alley now nat tried to follow me in the car but she lost me in all tbe traffic I'm walking down the alley and then I hear foot steps behind me.

"shit nat found me" I thought too my self

"Ok Nat you win you found me" I say still not turning around. The foot steps just get closer and closer I turn around but it's too late my mouth and nose are covered with a cloth and I pass out.

Peter's pov

Y/n just ran. no one knows where she is now. Mj went home. I've tried to text her but she's not answering. Y/n isn't answering her phone either. We're at the compound now trying to find y/n. But there's not power signatures anywhere. She's not on any other the traffic cams for what we can see. Tony is a out to start looking for a more specific search to see if that helps when a file pops up in the middle of the screen. We all read it

"Open this or she dies" then I get a message on my phone that says the same thing. Tony clicks the file and I open the one on my phone. Tony has a video of y/n and I have one of Mj.

"Guys they have Mj too" I say out loud showing them my phone. Bruce and Tony try to track the videos back to the source but it just thorws us all over the world. One second it's here in New York the next it's in Australia. The only thing we know is that they're in the same place. We just don't know where.