chapter 16

Y/n pov

We arrive on the planet Titan. I looks like there used to be something here but now it's just ruins. I see Drax, Mantis, Dr. Strange Nebula and My dad. "DAD" I run up to him and jump into his arms "Y/n!!" He hugs me back. "I missed you so much. I'm so sorry about the was I acted before you left" I say starting to tear up. "Its okay. You were upset that I lied to you. It was unfair of me to do that" he say then looks over to Peter and Quill. "Thanks for going to get them Quill. And Peter thanks for staying with y/n" "No problem Tony" Quill says "anytime Mr.Stark." I smile at Peter " so why'd we have to get here so fast" I asked. I don't see anything that could be a threat. " Thanos is coming" Strange replys. "We also could us some more help here cause everyone else is on earth." My dad responds. "Okay do we know when Thanos is going to arriv- never mind" I'm saying my sentence when he arrives. "Aah Y/n I'm glad to see you again" Thanos says. " well I'm not able to say the same thing what do you want" " that" he points and Dr. Strange's necklace with the time stone in it " you're never going to get it" me and my dad say in unison. "We'll see about that" I blast Thanos sending him flying backwards. Dr.Strange is sending Peter thought portals and of course he isn't serious " Magic, More Magic. Magic with a kick. Magic with a-" Thanos grab him and put him on the ground his hand around his neck. I look up and see my dad pushing a old structure down towards them "PETER" I yell using telekinesis to move Thanos's hand off Peter neck and pulling Peter towards me. "Thank you" he says "don't get yourself killed please I don't wanna lose you" I say then fly up and help my dad push the structure onto Thanos. "That was so smart. You just pissed him off even more" Quill says Thanos explodes the structureon him with the stones. "Mantis get behind him and tap into his brain to keep him distracted. We'll try to get the gauntlet off while you do that." She runs up from behind and jumps on his shoulders. Peter Drax and me keep him still while my dad trys to take the gauntlet off. "He feels pain. Like a loss of a loved one" Mantis says. Quill starts walking towards us. "Wanna help?!" My dad says " where is gamora" he says. "Where is gamora" "she dead" Thanos replys. "No. You're lying." Quill get angry and hits him. Knocking Thanos out of his state. Everyone is pretty beaten up and Thanos has my dad "DAD. THANOS LET HIM GO!" He's about to kill him when Strange cuts in. "Stop. Spare his life and I'll give you the stone" " Don't do it." My dad weakly says. " no tricks or games" Thanos asks. " no trick or games" Strange replys. Thanos hold out his hand and Strange give him the stone. The he released my father. I run over to him " Dad are you ok." He nods " you shouldn't have done that." He snarled at Strange. "Its to late now. So let's just hope everyone back home doesn't screw up." About 20 minutes later I see Quill, Mantis and Drax and Strange fade away. I knew we had lost "No No No" I start to upset " Uh guys. I don't feel so good" I hear Peter say starting to stumble my dad catches him " NO PETER NOT YOU PLEASE NOT YOU" I run over to him. " I don't wanna go I don't wanna go Mr.Stark. I don't wanna leave you y/n" he says as my dad lays him on the ground. "Peter please. I can't lose you. I still need you. I love you." "I love you to y/n. Thanks for everything Mr.Stark" "Peter don't you dare say goodbye you're not dying" "I'm sorry" Peter says as he fades away " PETER NO" I Burst into tears my dad hugs me. "I'm so sorry y/n" Nebula taps us and then we walk over to the ship. To head home. There was nothing left here nothing left of Peter or anyone. I felt empty.