chapter 30

Peter's pov

I'm hugging y/n and then I feel us get pulled apart by Cap. He's pushing y/n back into the cell and me away from her.

"STEVE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" I yell he doesn't answer and just shuts the door. Once its locked he finally answers my question

"Tony might not keep her locked up but I will." He replies.I look to y/n who is tearing up

"Let her out now!" I say aggressively

"No she was kidnapped by hydra they manipulate people I'm not letting her out" steve says matching my tone.

"Then put me in there with her, if she's locked in there I want to be locked in there too" I say, she doesn't deserve this. And she definitely doesn't deserve to be alone.

"Not risking it" he says and starts to walk out and I hear y/n yell.

"Open the door. Open the door. Oh Steve please open the door" she's crying Steve still ain't listening

"What did I do to you Steve what did I do just tell me what I did wrong I'm sorry I can't remember so you have to tell me please" she says and Steve stops he waits a minute then turns around

"You want to know what you did. You picked Peter, you fell in love with Peter, you also want Peter. It's always about Peter! You get hurt and the first things you say when you wake up is Wheres Peter is Peter ok, can I see him. Then when the blip happened you went into the sleep chamber until you could see him again. You didn't think for a second that I was there and I was in love with you. Y/n Stark I am in love with you and you have never even noticed! That's what you did wrong and I will not let Peter in there for you to be with him again!" I'm shocked. He loves her?!

"Steve back off, just because she doesn't remember doesn't mean you get to do this so then you feel better! Y/n picked me suck it up" I say and this makes him mad. Very very mad. I look over to y/n who is confused and that's when Steve catches me off guard. He jumps onto me pinning me to the ground punching me repeatedly.

"STEVE GET OFF OF HIM. GET OFF. Get off...." y/n yells her pounding on the glass getting quieter but I don't really acknowledge it. Steve isn't holding back. I get out from underneath him and it's a fair fight now.

"PETER PARKER AND STEVE ROGERS ENOUGH" Tony yells walking into the room and that's when it happen we were so busy fighting we missed y/n.
Y/n who starts having a seizure and all I'm thinking is open the door

"Open the fucking door now!" I yell Steve opens it and I rush into the room to but y/n on her side hoping that she'll be ok and make it thought this.