chapter 9

Y/n pov

I open the door to the roof and walk to the edge. Steve gets up here first. "Y/n what are you doing" I turn around and look at him tears streaming down my face. " I'm done Steve. I'm so done" Nat is here now "I feel so alone I'm losing control" I say "y/n you don't have to do this we are here for you." Nat and Steve say. "Peter was that last thing I had. He was the only thing I was holding onto. I get bullied at school. Treated like I'm still a 5 year old by everyone here. I can't make my own decisions because my dad does that for me. He has taken everything I've had. Peter was the last thing I had! And he's gone now to" basically when everyone is up here now " y/n we can talk to your dad. Please just come off the edge" Wanda says. "As you wish" I say stepping backwards off the ledge. I did as she said just not the way she meant it.

Peter's pov

"Y/n!" I yell pushing everyone out of the way. I shoot a web on the roof and jump after her. I catch her." Y/n don't ever do that to me again!" I say tears in my eyes shes hugging me as we land on the ground. "Pe- Peter" she starts crying I hold her "hey hey hey. It's ok I'm here ok. I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere." We stand there hugging for a while. I see Steve holding Tony back from the lecture she was going to get. "Y/n" "yah Peter?" She says wiping away tears and looking up at me. "I love you. I have always loved you. And I'm not going to stop loving you" she smiles. "I love you too Peter Parker. Always have always will." I smile at her then kiss her forehead "oh and y/n. Next time your jumping off a building either remember to fly or be jumping off with me." She nods her head Steve has held Tony back for as long as possible. "Y/N M/N STARK WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING" he then looks over at me "AND PETER I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Y/n is about to say something but I do instead " I saved her Mr.Stark. she jumped off the building because of your the choice to keep us apart and I let you scare me into staying away. And you know what I'm done with staying away from her. She clearly isn't happy and you should want your daughter to be happy and I'm not happy staying away either. So go ahead call my Aunt May take the suit and don't let me be apart of the avengers. I don't care. I love y/n and care about her more then that suit and my Aunt May finding out I'm spiderman." Tony looks at me shocked. "You love her" " yes Mr.Stark I do" he looks over at y/n "do you love him?" She nods her head. "Fine you can see each other again. And you can date. But Peter if you hurt y/n I will break everyt bone in your body" " I won't hurt her Mr.Stark! Thank you" y/n runs over to Tony, " THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" She hugs him " I love you kiddo. Anything for you." " I love you too dad" she says then y/n jumps into my arms and kisses me. And wow it just feels so perfect. After that we go inside and watch a movie..

*1 hour later*

3rd person pov.

I've entered the building. I've got eyes on her. Smoke bomb set off sir. Target captured. Heading back now.

Y/n pov

Me and Peter are cuddling watching a movie when the room fills with smoke. I feel someone grab me pulling be towards the door "PETER HELP" I started passing out as I heard Peter yell out my name..