HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!! It's been a great 21 years.... :')

___________________________________________________________-

* SOPHIE'S POV *

I unlocked the door to my bedroom and walked out. I skipped down the stairs, grabbing my wrapped birthday present I got for Louis.

"What is up peoples?" I said out loud, when I saw that everyone was already down there.

The girls all looked up. "Sophie! You look amazing!" Allie cried out, rushing up to me. "What did you do to your hair?"

I looked at my hair. It was a little wavy today. "Uh.... I braided it when I went to sleep."

"Well, let's go over everything before we leave," Sydney said, standing up. She got out a piece of paper from her pocket. "Let's see.... is everyone wearing stripes?"

I looked at what we were wearing. "Yes." I was wearing a red and white striped t-shirt.

"Everyone has 'Boobear' written on their arms. We all nodded, pulling up our sleeves and checking.

"And everyone practiced their british accent?" I didn't even have to think before saying yes.

Well, you know how I'm British and Irish? I have mainly an american accent, because I lived in Colorado for mainly most of my life. But now, ever since we moved to the UK, my British accent has been coming back. So I don't even have to worry about that.

"Good, and did everyone eat carrots?" We nodded. In case you haven't noticed, we were doing the Louis challenge, in honor of his birthday today.

"Awesome! Smile!" Rosie said, coming out of no where. I jumped in surprise. We all faced the camera, showing the 'Boobear' on our arms.

Click.

"I'll take that," Morgan said, taking the phone from Rosie. She started typing. "Celebrating @Louis_Tomlinson's birthday. Happy Birthday love!" She gave the phone back to Rosie. "Let's go!"

"Okay, everyone got their presents?"

"Yes!"

"Good, then, let's go." We all cheered, slipping on our shoes. I decided to wear my red converses, with white and green shoelaces. Pretty.

We piled into the car, with Rosie driving. "So, where are we heading off to?"

"Uh..." I looked at my ipod. I looked at my text messages.

"Ooh! What're lookat at?" Natalie said, peeking over my shoulder.

I clicked on the messages with 'Sass Masta of Doncasta'. Classic Louis. "Um... 7157 Hallam Street. The white house."

I turned my head and looked at Natalie. "Stuff." But Natalie's eyes were already very large.

"Louis' number!! Can I have it? It will be very-"

"Hey look! Harry and Louis tagged us in a tweet!!" We all looked over at Allie's phone. "Just watched @Anonymous perform. So good!!" Allie read out loud. Morgan and Natalie squealed.

"Girls, we're here!" We scrambled out of the car. Me? Because it was starting to stuffy in there. Them? They want to meet One Direction again.

"I can't believe we're going to Louis Tomlinson's birthday party! I gotta tweet this," Morgan said, whipping out her phone.

Sydney took it. "No tweeting about it, wouldn't want paparazzi coming." Morgan frowned.