Let's Adopt Her!

* ZAYN'S POV *

                                                   WE COULD ADOPT HER!!!

   Wow, again, I am so smart for thinking that.   I smiled to myself.   I have to tell the boys... then when we adopt Sophie and the press will be all over us, I'll tell them that it was all my idea.   

   Hahahahahha!   See what I just did there?  Evil laugh in my mind!   I bet I'm the only person who thought of that.   I smiled to myself again.

                                                   * LOUIS' POV *

   Darn, Sophie's just too cute.    I wish she could be my little girl forever and..... oh yeah.   She an orphan.   Pooh.   Louis is now sad.  

   WAIT!  If Sophie's an orphan.... then... we could.... ADOPT HER!!

   Yeah, adopt her!   Now who's the smart one Liam?  That's right, this guy!  The Sass masta of Doncasta is back again!

    Louis is happy again!!

   Now I just have to tell the others.....

                                                  * SOPHIE'S POV *

  "YES!!"  I shouted out, holding the blanket triumphantly in the air.   Wow, who knew.   After just wrestling Natalie for the blanket for thirty minutes, I finally won.

   "In your face!"  I said ,to Natalie, causing the other girls to jump in surprise.  I jumped up on the bed and did my little victory dance.  

    I was just about to do the sprinkler when someone took the blanket away from me.  

   "MINE!!"  I shouted out again, jumping off the bed and chasing whoever took my blanket.   

   "LOUIS!!"  The person I was chasing said.   I watched as the blanket flew through the air and down the stairs.  

   "NO!"  I cried out, preparing to dive off the stairs, only to be held back by Harry.   "Let me go!"  I struggled again, peeping over the stair railings.  My eyes widened.   There was Louis, tying my blanket around his neck.   My blanket.   He is so going to pay for that.

   I struggled to get out of Harry's grasp.  "MY BLANKET!!   I'M GONNA KILL YOU LOUIS!!"  

   Harry held me even tighter.  "No can do, Phia,  I like it here."   I stopped struggling.   Phia?

   "Phia?"  

   "Yup.   You are my little Phia.  It's short for Sophie.   And you are my little Phia.  So I shall hold you forever."  Harry said, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me.   Harry pronounced Phia with a F, like Fia.

   I turned me head but imediatly regretted it as me and Harry backed away from each other.   Our faces were just a couple inches apart.   That was close.   Too close.  

   "Ahh!"  I shrieked.   Harry looked even more startled than me.   But it was also a good thing.   HE HAD LET GO OF ME!!   I smiled, before dashing down the stairs.

   "Wait!   MY LITTLE PHIA!"   I ignored Harry and the stupid nickname and dived onto Louis.

   "MY BLANKIE!"  I cried out, having a tug  of war with Louis for the blanket.