Recording and Cameras

* Sophie's POV *

  KNOCK

  KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

  KNOCK KNOCK KNICKTY KNOCK

  KNOCK KNOW KNO- "You can stop that you know," the door that I was knocking on opened.

  "Well, no one answered!" I told Rosie, our manager.  I put my hands up in surrender.

  Rosie shook her head.  I grinned and walked through the door.  And yes, it was a recording studio, or at least a room with that other room in it where you record stuff.

  "So, what are we gonna do today?" I asked no one in particular as I plopped down the swivy chair.

  "well, we're supposed to videotape you guys today about your life and what you do as a famous band.  So just expect cameras to be follwing you." Rosie said, closing the door after the girls walked in.

  "Ughh! Cameras!" Sydney said.  Poo.  Poor Sydney.  She doesnt like cameras.  But, neither does any of us too.  I shrugged.

  "Well, I promise you wont see any of them, so just be yourselves." 

  "WAIT!  Am I dressed ok??"  Morgan asked franically, looking at what she was wearing.  Which was skinny jeans, a love shirt, and flats.  I think she's ok.  I rolled my eyes.  Out of all of us, Morgan cared about her clothes the most.

  I swear, she has a whole closet just for shir-"Yes," Rosie sighed, cutting off my thoughts.  I frowned a little.  "Anything's ok, so just dress how you usually do."

  I looked down at what I was wearing.  Jeans, a moustache jacket that wasn't zipped, my awesome awkward turtle shirt, signed converses, and our Anonymous charm bracelet.  Good, I was all set. "So..." I said, playing with my happy neckalce.

  "So..." Allie said, playing with her ipod.

  No one answered my questions, so I sighed and took out my ipod.  I played with the case a little, which was a penguin.  I smiled.  I like penguins.  I went onto twitter and tweeted: 

@Sophie_Glaser: At the studio.  Bored.  @NatalieFTW why won't you answer my question???  #Fustrated    #Boredtodeath

New notification!

@NataileFTW: Cuz I dont want to? Do you think they're taping us now?

@Sophie_Glaser: I dont know, why dont you go ask them???

Natalie sighed, and set down her ipod.  "Well, if you're gonna be all judgy about it, I would've never asked you then."  

  I  grinned.  "But you still me anyways!" Natalie smiled, and gave me a hug.

 "Aww! Sophalie unites once again!" 

  We stopped huggnig and just stared at Allie.  "Sophalie?"

  "Yeah, you know, Sophie and Natalie mixed together.  Like Larry Stylinson."

  "Really? Then what's our last name?"  I asked Allie, crossing my arms.  Natalie elbowed me and looked over to the plants, where I saw a camera.  I smiled at it, and went back to looking at Allie.

  "Uh..." Allie stammered.  "Uh...Aitcher?"  We all laughed at that.  

  'HA HA HA! Aitcher, thats... priceless..." Morgan quieted down when she saw all of us staring at her, that she was the only one laughing.