Introductions

* SOPHIE'S POV *

Drip, drip, drip. I watched the little rain drops race down the window. It was raining, but not the kind of raining when you hear all the pitter patters on the windows and you think that some one is throwing rocks at it, even though their not so you make a big fool out of yourself in front of your friends. Yeah, not that kind. But it wish it was, because this time I'll be prepared.

I yawned, and looked at what the others were doing. They were all playing on their iPhones or listening to what I'm guessing is One Direction. Yawn. My friends are so boring at times. I bet Sydney's going over flash cards of the periodic table. Whatever that is. It has something to do with oxygen, right? And helium? And all those other squares with those little numbers and letters in it? 

I yawned again, and heard a faint sound. It sounded like a piano. Where was that coming from? I looked around the car, and saw nothing. Then I bent down and put my head next to the speakers, playing the radio. Oh. The radio was playing When I Was Your Man. I sniffled.

"Sophie, are you crying?" I looked up from the speakers.

"No," I said, wiping away a tear that had slipped onto my cheek. "It's just raining in the car." Morgan rolled her eyes at me. Rude. "Are we there yet?" I asked, after the song ended.

"10 more minutes," the driver called up from the front. I sighed, and fell back against the car chair. I could still hear the rain hit the roof of the car. We were at London, so it was raining. Again.

Not wanting to watch the rain anymore, I pulled out my ipod. It was a teddy bear. Well, the case was a teddy bear. I typed in my password, which was ooflaboloogla. But don't tell anyone, I've already had to change my password six times already. I'm running out of new password ideas.

Blink! 30 new notifications on Twitter. I clicked on the Twitter app and looked at all the new tweets that I was mentioned in. Some were hate, but I just ignored them. Haters gonna hate, right? I posted a new tweet.

@Sophie_Glaser: in the car, so bored! what are you guys up to?

Right away there were about 20 new comments. I smiled and read the new comments replying to some of them. One of them saw a duck; I was so jealous. I love ducks, but I never really saw a duck.

I was just about to reply to someone who was going to go to Florida when Natalie screamed in my ear. "Hey Sophie, we're here!"

I jumped up from my seat and hit the roof of the car. I winced, placing my hand on my head. "Ow," I said.

Natalie screamed again, even louder this time. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay Sophie? Come here," she opened the door and pushed me out. Out onto the cold, hard ground, in the pouring rain.

Wow, so much for a piggy back ride. Thanks a lot Natalie. I glared at her, pulling myself up from the ground. Brushing off anything that might've stuck to my clothes when I fell, I started walking when I ran into something hard. "Oof," I said, and looked up. It was a guy, with windswept hair and blue eyes. Almost immediatly I realized that it was Lous, Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. he was the oldest in the group of five British and Irish boys, and his birthday was on Christmas Eve.

I wasn't kidding when I said that my friends were rubbing off on me. "Sorry," I said, backing away from him.  

"No worries, love!" Louis said, ruffling my hair. I swatted him away, patting down my hair.

"Watch it! You know how long it took me to get it this way? 2 minutes." 

Liam laughed, "Sorry about that love. Well, we gotta get going now, nice to meet you!" He gave me a quick hug and started walking towards the big building; the others trailing behind him.