A Long Day

* SOPHIE'S POV *

 Tick tock tick tock.  Tick tick tick.  Tock tock tick.  Tick tick tick tock tock.  Tock tick tick toc- "What are you doing?"  Who's there?  There's an intruder here!  AHH!  Oh, Bob the Builder please come help m- wait, never mind.  We're not in Kansas anymore. Oops.  "Sophie, what are you doing?"  It's. back. Again. And it knows my name.

 I prepared to scream, and just as I was about to let out the ear-piercing shout, a pillow hit my face. I opened my right eye, scanning the room to see who had been such an insolent little pig and interrupt my scream.

I didn't see a single person, other than Spongebob. But he was on the television, which who knows how far away. My mind started to wander to that Fairly Odd Parents show when Timmy was jumping into the television shows; which just reminds me...

 "Seriously Sophie, I swear, you get weirder everyday." 

"What." I simply said, looking up from the tv. After many attempts, I had failed in trying to disappear into the television and join the shows. Curse it. "CURSE IT NEFERTITI!" I shouted out loud, yelling at the tv and throwing a sponge at it. I then heard a click, and looked up from the television once again, and saw Morgan with her phone. 

"Hi Morgan." I struck a pose; my eyes wide and my front teeth out. I bet I looked beautiful. "What's up?" 

"Just posting something on twitter," she said, walking away. 

Oh, thanks Morgan. So much for a conversation. I mean, seriously, who wouldn't want to talk to me? I'm clever, smart, and beautiful! Well, according to the Urban Dictionary that is. I then spotted my clever big sister, Allie. "Hey Allie!" I yelled out, trying to make at least one decent conversation.

"What is up?"  Allie just shook her head, looking down at her phone.  I sighed. Doesn't anyone want to talk to me today? Is it, is it because I ate all of the pancakes this morning? Or because I'm just too fabulous for them to handle?

It's probably the second one. I stare at Allie, amazed at her ability to walk around and text at the same time without tripping over some random plant that's in the way like how I always manage to do. Feeling lonely, I turn my back to her and stare back at the tv. Spongebob was currently doing something with Patrick. Man, the things I would do to be with them right now.

I continued watching Spongebob and his many adventures until a worm appeared. It was huge, and I mean huge. It had a huge mouth, huge everything. I was starting to get grossed out, so I turned the television off, and hopped back on the couch, stumbling on the hammer and piece of Styrofoam I had gathered up earlier on my adventure with the tv. Getting into a comfortable position, I began to think about Ally while I began to play pokemon. Why, of all reasons, would she ignore me? I scrunch my eyebrows together, trying to figure out what the reason was.  What does it mean when she shakes her head?  Could it mean, that she has dandruff?  She has a pickle in her ear?  She's planning her next attack on the army of marshmallows? I shrugged.  I had obviously eaten too much chocolate today.

My ipod then started vibrating, and I looked down at it, only to find that my pikachu had fainted. From a rattata. A rattata. The purple rat. Who loses to a rattata? I guess my pikachu. Darn. Now I know how Swiper feels like every time after being rejected. I sighed. No way was I going to become a pokemon master with this pikachu as my main pokemon. I was going to have to train it. Train it hard.

"Hey Sophie! Say hi to the keeksters!" I looked up from the sudden noise, seeing Natalie, my very bestest friend forever, with her iphone.

"Hi keeksters!" I say to the phone, waving. What is a 'keekster'? I wonder.