Going to New York

Happy Birthday Harry! OMFG He's 19...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** SOPHIE'S POV**

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed next to my frog pillow pet, before Natalie had to wake me up. No, she woke me up, but she poured water on me. Poured water. water. On me.

I wiped my face after yelling at her. I turned my head around, and checked the clock. 5 AM. Who wakes up someone at 5 AM? Let alone pour water all over them.

"It's to get you to wake up quicker." Natalie said, before running out of the door. "And don't forget- we're leaving in an hour for New York!" I stopped struggling and leaned on my elbows

New York? Since when were we going there? "Wait, for what?" I called out loudly. No reply. Darn it. I sighed, and got out of the bed, shaking off the water like a dog would. I glanced at my bed and spotted my pillow pet. It was wet. Darn it. Don't they know you're not supposed to get a pillow pet wet? I'm gonna kill Natalie..... right after I go to the bathroom.

I quickly hopped into the bathroom and to the toilet, and did, you know, my business. Washing my hands, I wiped it on my pjs and headed over to my closet. Wait, Natalie said we were going to New York.... so I was supposed to pack. Uh oh.

I threw open the doors, and was surprised at the fact that there were barely any clothes hanging. They were, as I later saw, all packed into a couple suitcases. Ok then. That was easy.

I pulled out a random pair of leggings, which were red, and a random t-shirt that was still in the closet. Putting those on, I found my white and red sweatshirt that buried deep in my closet. I looked down at my outfit, and decided that it do-able, considering that we were going to be on the airplane. The sweatshirt was a bit too big, but it'll have to do. I'm hungry.

I pulled out the based from the closet, and to my wet pillow pet before heading out the door. I closed the door to my bedroom, and looked down the stairs, hearing a lot of clatter and chatter... And the smell of waffles.

I breathed in the heavenly scent. Ah... waffles. The yummy, pancake-like object-WAIT. THEY WERE HAVING BREAKFAST WITHOUT ME? I gasped, and threw the suitcases down the stairs, jumping yet then stumbling past them as I ran to the kitchen.

"That is gibberish! Toads, beetles, bats!" I sputtered out, slipping out a string of Shakespearean words. I reluctantly sat down and stared at them.

"Uh... sorry?" Allie said, through a mouthful of scrambled eggs. I looked at Allie with disgust, before piling waffles onto my plate.

"A little cranky today, aren't we?" Rosie said.

I shrugged. "Well, you would, if someone poured water all over you," I said, glaring at Natalie. She looked down at her waffles.

"Ah, well, finish up your waffles, now. Wouldn't want to be late for the flight to New York, would we?" Rosie said. I nodded, my whole head shaking up and down even though I didn't know why.

"But Rosie, why are we going there? Especially right before New Years?" Morgan asked, pushing her plate away from her. I eyed it with hunger when I saw an untouched waffle on it. I was still hungry.

"You gonna eat that or...?" I asked Morgan, pointing to the waffle with my fork. She nodded no. I reached across the table, almost tipping over Allie' s glass of milk.

Rosie looked at the commotion before answering Morgan. "Why, you're going to be performing at Times Square!"

My eyes widened, as I spit out my waffles. "Really?" I squeaked out, the other girls already started to freak out, none of them getting grossed out at my spitting out my waffles. Rosie nodded happily. That was when I started to freak put, doing the happy dance with Natalie.