It's A Laugh

* SOPHIE'S POV *

We were at Allie's house now, picking our wardrobe. "What should I wear?" Sydney asked, holding two shirts.

"I think we should just wear what we usually wear, you know?"

"Yeah, I mean, it is my house we're eating at," Allie said, picking out a pair of skinny jeans, tank top, and a hollister jecket.

I nodded in agreement, and picked out a pair of jeans, my 'trust me I'm a nerd' t-shirt, and put on a red hoodie sweatshirt. I put on my froggy socks and said, "Ready!"

"You aren't going anywhere until you do something with your hair, here come here." Morgan said, patting on the bed.

I walked over to the bed and sat. Morgan combed my hair, and did a small fishtail braid on the back of my head. "There! now, dont ruin it." I rolled my eyes as I walked out of the room, of course, she knew I was probably going to ruin it.

"Girls! Time to make popcorn!"

"Yay!" We all ran down the steps and ran to the kitchen. "Hi Rosie!" We called out.

"Lets make some popcorn!" Rosie said, giving us popcorn seeds, salt, butter, and a bowl. Enjoy!" she said, going upstairs to get dressed.

We set the ingredients down and started to read the directions. "Allie, when's your parents coming back again?" I asked Allie. Allie's parents were gone on a cruise, so for now, Rosie was our legal guardian... kinda.

"In a couple weeks," Allie said, while pouring some popcorn into the bowl. We stuck the popcorn into the oven, and set it for a minute or so. Sydney clicked the start button and we watched the seeds pop into popcorn in amazement. "Wow!" We said, as Sydney carefully took the bowl out when it was done popping.

She set it down on the counter. "Dont eat the popcorn yet!" Rosie called from upstairs.

"OKAY!!" I yelled back, making the other girls cover their ears.

"We have ears you know!" Natalie said, heating a chunk of butter in the microwave.

"Yeah, I know!" I said, sprinkling some salt onto the popcorn, then mixing it. Natalie took the bow =l of melted butter out of the microwave and poured it onto the popcorn. I mixed it. Yeah, I got to use a spoon. A mixing spoon to be exact. If there's such a thing...

DING DONG!

"I'll get it!" We all cried out together.

"NO! I'll get it! You girls finish up the popcorn!" Rosie called out, running down the steps.

I shrugged and looked at the popcorn. "I'll take it to the living room," I said, taking the popcorn bowl.

"nah, I think I'll take it," Morgan said, taking the bowl away from me.

"No, I"LL take it!"

"I believe that's mine!" Pretty soon we were in an arguement about who should carry the popcorn bowl.

"QUIET DOWN THERE GIRLIES! The guests are here!"

We froze, and looked at each other. I shrugged again and yelled back. "TELL THEM I SAID HI!"

"Hi!" A couple hi's came from the front door. They sounded british. Hee hee, I like British accents, with their 'ello love and -

"Hey!" During that time Allie had taken the chance to grab the popcorn bowl. "It's mine!" We all said, once again fighting over the popcorn.

"Guys! You should stop, it's gonna-" Natalie let go of the bowl and so the Morgan by surprise, so I landed on my head.

"Popcorn!" They all cried out, reaching for the popcorn that was on my head.