Boys VS Girls

* SOPHIE'S POV *

   We were under the fort, or as we called it, the 'Spefocious Dinosaur Hideout.'  Don't ask about the spefocious.... we just like that word okay?  And don't ask about what that word even is... we're just creative like that.

   We were discussing our plan and reloading our nerf guns. "Okay, so Allie, on the count of three, you ran out to the living room, shooting your nerf gun randomly. Remember to bring your second nerf gun with you. Natalie, you go out and hide behind the couch. Make sure the hide underneath the plant. And Sophie," Sydney said, looking at me. "You run out with Allie and hide under the stairs. Try to hit one of the boys, okay?"

   I nodded.

   "But Sydney, what are you going to-" BANG! BANG BANG! We all shrieked, jumping in the air and hitting our heads on the table.

   I was the first to recover. "ABANDON SHIP! THE ENEMIES HAVE ARRIVED!!" I yelled out, in my awesomely epic Australian accent, crawling out of the Spefocious Dinosaur Hideout. And yes, I was an Aussie... Kinda.  Just a little, like 12%.  But I'm still techinacally an Aussie.

  "YAAA!" I cried out, waving my nerf gun in the air, while running into the living room.

   I started to randomly shoot at anything that moved. "One!" I heard someone yell out from behind me. "Two! Thr-"

 "Oh forget the plan! LETS JUST WING IT!!!" Natalie cried out, running into the living room and jumping onto the couch. She started to randomly shoot too.

   'AHHH! This means war!!" Allie shouted, also running into the living room. Sydney walked into the living room, holding the bananas.

   We all started to shoot our nerf guns, with Sydney chucking bananas. Pretty soon we all ran out of velcro bullets. BANG! Even more bangs came from up the stairs. I had a look of horror as I looked up at the stairs.

   There were One Direction with nerf guns. All loaded. Me and the girls froze, when Zayn shot his nerf gun. It hit Morgan.

   Allie screamed. "ALLIE!!" I cried out, running to Allie. "We lost one of our sargents! We need back up!!" I said, dragging her to the couch.

   "Hey guys, did it already st-" I cut her off by pulling her into the Spefocious Dinosaur Hideout.

   "Morgan! I need you to cover for me and Allie. Allie's out, and I know what I havve to do in oder for us to win this battle."

   Morgan nodded, before giving me a salute. "Best regards, Sargent Potato."

   I saluted her back, before saying, "NOw go trustworthy soldier! Go and fight till your last breath! GO GO GO!" I screamed the last part, which sent Morgan running off.

   I breathed deeply, before adjusting my white sailor hat that I had put on. It was white with blue on it. Yeah, I know, what's a sailor got to do with this? Well, just go with it, okay?

   I got a nerf gun that someone left behind, and reloaded it. This time I took along with me the black and white spiral circle. I put it in my pocket. I was ready.

   I sneaked out the living room, hopefully without getting noticed. How I did it, I have no idea. I grabbed a blacket along with me, just in case.

   I was just about to head up the stairs, when someone with an Irish accent yelled out, "An intruder!" My eyes widened, as I quickly knelt down and put the blanket over me, so it hopefully looked like just a lump in the floor.