Merry Christmas, from Anonymous

Hey guys, guess what?  It's the first update of the year. :)  

* SOPHIE'S POV *

"You guys ready?" We nodded, preparing ourselves for what we were going to say. I started walking around, looking at my sock covered feet. They had clouds on them today.

"Okay, ready?" Allie put the camera on the table. We all randomly sat down on something in front of it. Me, on the giant bouncy ball. Natalie, sitting on the other one, next to me. Sydney, on the floor, and Morgan, kneeling on the ground.

"Yeah," Sydney said. I turned my head and looked at Natalie for a while. She looked at me too.

"We need a new ship name." Natalie said.

"Ship name? I like the S. S. Finger." I scrunched my eyebrows foward.

Natalie roleed her eyes. "No, the S. S. Finger's fine. I mean Sophalie. It's so awkward."

"Oh. Then yeah." I nodded, and put on a Captain Potato look.  I was glad that we were going to keep the S. S. Finger.  If you didn't know.... it was the name of our boat, for Bob.  Bob, the finger sailor. 

"The camera is already recording! Get your face out of there Allie!!" I jumped. I looked over to see why Morgan had yelled so loudly.

I raised my eyebrows the way that I do, and looked at Morgan. She just rolled her eyes at me. "Ok, so...."

"Greeting from Allie's house!" We all said in unison. Woah.... it's weird how we do that.

"So, the reason why we're doing this video... is because we have an announcement to make." Sydney said, taking charge.

"So.... anyone know the band One Direction? And how Sophie's an orphan? Well.... you could connect the dots...." Allie said.

"And when you do.... what do you get?" Morgan said, looking at me.

"You get Sophie Stypayhorlikson." I said with a small smile. Natalie put her arm around my shoulder again.

"WHOOP!" Natalie said. "But here's another announcement, and you're not gonna like this one."

I looked down at my feet. "So.... you guys already know that three of us were born in Colorado. And how we used to live there..."

"We agreed that we were to move back to Colorado before we knew that Sophie was getting adopted." Allie said.

"So.... you can probably guess what's going to happen." Natalie said.

"Because I don't wanna say it. At least not again." I said, looking directly at the camera.

"But that doesn't mean we're going to split. We're just going to be in different countries." Sydney said.

"But we still love you!" Morgan called out. I did my signature move- two thumbs up and a toothy smile, showing my braces. Oh, you didn't know that? Well, I have braces. Green and blue.

"So, just remember, we're still going to be Anonymous! We're just going to start using a lot of Skype, and Twitcams then!" Natalie said.

"So, that's it! I guess..." I said cautiously.

"GOOD BYE!!" We all called out, as Allie walked up to the camera again. She picked it up, and pressed the button thingy, after kissing the camera.

I groaned. "Is that really necessary Allie?" I asked her.

Allie nodded. "Yes! We need to make sure that our fans know that we love them. And besides, this isn't going up until after New Years. We have to record the Christmas thing now." She set down the camera, and slid over to the Christmas tree we had decorated.