An Update: Ready, Set, Save!

A/N: Why is there a picture of Asgard with a forcefield? Well, think of this as how your forcefield looks like, but with your signature color!

And without further ado...

-------

Peter's POV: No?! She can't possibly be doing this...

It was already painful enough losing my friends, and I'm not going to let her get away that easily, after all, I'm Spider-Man!

The only problem was the gigantic forcefield surrounding all of us.

How- "Does anyone know a way out? Y/N went out there all by themselves. They found a way to get you guys back, and I love Y/N, I really do. So Avengers, are you ready?!"

No POV:

Everyone in the room cheered in agreement. Now was the time to get reinforcements, and all of the help possible, because if the threat truly was as bad as they thought, than it would take more than one Blast from a certain suit, or one throw of the infamous Captain's shield.

And so they did.

Everyone who could be thought of was called, and that was a smart move, because Y/N probably didn't expect the Sorcerer Supreme to randomly show up, and help everyone out through a portal ...right?

right?

Dr. Strange POV: 

"Alright, everyone hurry, I don't want to be standing" 

So many Strange things have happened in these past years, but I still sense that there is more to come.

'As if Thanos wasn't the last of it'

~Time skip (brought to you by Loki's hairflip)~

Everyone who needs to be outside is. 

Looking  around me, I see that everyone is standing in a certain formation. Almost as if on Command. Ready, and willing to fight. Especially the Kid Peter.

He really loved Y/N, and it showed in the way he carried himself. 

No POV:

Tony had found the location, and that's exactly where everyone was headed. 

'Oh, Y/N, if you thought that a forcefield could stop us, how wrong you were...'

----------

A/N: I finally updated !!!

Vote, comment, & share.

Have a wonderful day my Fellow avengers !

*Puts shades on*

*Drops Mic*