The illusion crisis...

3rd person's POV:
Peter and Y/N rushed to get through to Fury. It was chaos! Guards surrounded them, until they noticed exactly who the two figures were. "We need to see Fury. It's really important." The guards let them through. Then all of a sudden, Mysterio pops out of nowhere.

The walls changed into nothing but darkness, and the two figures in the center held hands. Mirror shards started falling from the darkness that was there to consume them. Things started to take weird shapes, but everything was going on so far in the building....

—Time skip—

" I don't think you guys know what's real, Peter...Y/N. You need to wake up! I mean, look at yourself . You are just a scared little kid in a jump suite! And you are the pathetic daughter that I adopted, who would've thought. I created Mysterio to give the world someone to believe in. I control the truth! Mysterio is the truth. If you were good enough, maybe Tony would still be alive. Deep down, you know I'm right. You made your choice, and all you had to do was step aside. And now you have..."
All of a sudden Beck was subdued by Fury. But then revealing that it was just another illusion Mysterio stayed, " Now all your friends have to die. It's easy to fool people when they're already fooling themselves. But for what it's worth, Peter, and Y/N I really am sorry.."

Peter's POV: Mysterio just left, Y/N was her adopted daughter, and now he wants to kill the rest of my friends. I turn to look at Y/N crying head in hands, and walk over to her. She was sitting on a pile of broken cement. "Peter, why would he ever adopt me? He left me anyway, and if I knew before, I-I could've stopped him" I put a hand on her shoulder telling her that she would get through this. That we both would....Hopefully.

—Another time skip (sorry)—

(After Mysterio threw poor Peter, and he got hurt.)

I had just been picked up by Happy. He had just started to do my stitches. It hurt a lot, but I dealt with it. "Relax kid. I can't do your stitches if your moving so much. " I actually flipped after he said that.
      "Don't tell me to relax, Happy! How can I relax when I messed up so bad? I trusted Beck. Right? I thought he was my friend, so I gave him the only thing that Mr. Stark left behind for me, and now he's going to kill my friends and half of Europe. So please, do not tell me to relax! ..,,,I'm sorry, Happy. I'm sorry, I shouldn't shout. I just really miss him." A lot of pain and guilt coursed through me.
    " Everywhere I go I see his face. And the whole world is asking who is going to be the next Iron Man? I don't know if that's me, Happy. I'm not Iron Man." I was crying. My face probably red from the tears.
        Then Happy said, "You're not Iron Man. You're never going to be Iron Man. Nobody could live up to Tony. Not even Tony. Tony was my best friend, and he was a mess. He second-guessed everything he did. He was all over the place. The one thing that he did that he didn't second-guess was picking you. I don't think Tony would've done what he did if he didn't know that you were going to be here after he was gone." He was right, maybe Mr. Stark did leave them for me. Not to be the next Iron man, but to keep being the best Spider-Man that I could be. "I need a suit."
          Happy showed me the Stark manufacturing suit machine that was on board. "Open up all we have on Spider-Man." The machine whirred and did as it was commanded. It was pretty cool, and I was enjoying myself a little. All we had to do now was get on with the game plan.

A/N:
How was this chapter? I tried using more quotes from the movie. I really hope you enjoyed it!
-Agent of SHIELD