Unfinished business

Y/N's POV: I basically ran out of the building, and it was getting late. Really late. That unfinished business that I spoke of, well it was hard to explain, but I wanted to look for clues that proved my parents were still alive.

Even if things didn't end on the best of terms, I really wanted the comfort, and company of a family. Or simply someone that let me know that everything was going to be ok.

I found a clue on a piece of paper, but it lead me to a dead end. All of a sudden, a man appears from seemingly nowhere. Then he started chasing me. I quickly pull out a gun, but before I could shoot, a guy that I assumed was Mysterio, rushed in and saved me.  Not that I needed saving or anything. The guy who was trying to kidnap me nowhere to be found. I thought it was a bit fishy, but the man's question interrupted my train of thought. "Are you alright young lady?" Mysterio asked with an innocent smile. "Yeah, I'm actually perfect. Thank you!" I said with the slightest hint of sarcasm. "My name's Mysterio by the way. I'm helping rebuild what the avengers had left. And make the world a better and safer place to live in. Well, I'll be off, and do take care of yourself." With that he disappeared. I was confused for a moment, and had my slight suspicions.

In the air I started to smell food. It smelled delicious and my stomach started to grumble. I was about to go beg for food when I realized something: Fury had reserved a hotel room for me, and it served free dinner. I quickly gathered everything then ran to the hotel like speedy Gonzales.

-Time Skip-

Once I was already In my pajamas, I plumped down on the bed. 'Oh how good it felt to not sleep on the ground.' I covered my body with the soft sheets.

3rd person's POV: Y/n was finally asleep, sleeping comfortably, minus the nightmare that she was experiencing. Everything in her head made sense now that she thought about it, and that's why she wanted someone to hold on to.

Peter's POV: I'm sharing a room with Ned, and he is snoring super loudly. I can't fall asleep, and thoughts about the person I once called "Dad" by accident stormed my mind. 'Mr Stark, I wish you knew how much I try to be just like you but I can't. I just really wish that you were still here.' I tried to push my thoughts aside, and focus on some of my current problems, like MJ.

When I try to talk to her, it's like if she just ignores me. I wish that she listened, but that won't probably ever happen.... I wish that I had someone that would listen. Just like Mr. Stark.
————-
A/N:
How's the story so far? Any suggestions to make the story better?
-Agent of SHIELD