The Usual

Y/N's POV:
It was morning when we landed. Everyone gathered around me and started thanking me. "Yep, no problem, your welcome." I looked around, and people on all sides were crowding me. All the noise, all of the voices coming at me was too much to bear. I felt unable to breathe. I started getting dizzy, therefore I ran out of the crowd with my speed.

Once I regained my posture, my suitcase laid on the ground in front of me. Quickly and quietly opening my case I slipped on my black leather jacket, and put on my only (f/c) pair of aviators. I got to admit, this outfit made me feel pretty bad ass.

Since Fury sent me the exact coordinates to meet him at, I had a pretty good idea that it would be hidden in plane sight. The closer and closer I got to my destination, the more I noticed that Someone else seemed to be going there too. It was a red and blue blur, moving too fast for my eyes to catch. Looking at the blur, I felt a different sense overcome me. One that I haven't felt in a long time.

Once I got underground where I needed to be since the meeting was under the city I noticed something different, actually someone different he was a boy, about my age, brown hair, and beautiful brown puppy dog eyes. He wore the Spider-Man suite, and he must be the guy who's been saving people around Queens. When I turned around to face Fury he raised an eyebrow at me. I think I was staring and maybe a little drool fell from my mouth, but I doubt anybody noticed that part. "So what's your name?" I asked the boy.

"My name is Parker Peter I mean Spider-Peter no, no the names Peter just Peter, Peter Parker."
"Well hey Peter" I said as I waved my hand a tiny bit. Fury looks at me. "You are here to help deal with these monsters called the elementals. You will be working with Mysterio, and Peter, also known around here as Spider-Man." ('So that's who It was!) Peter gave me a worried look. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone your secret as long as you don't tell anybody mine." I reassure him.
"My name is Y/N by the way it was nice to meet you." I waved as I walked away with a stupid grin plastered all over my face.

Peter's P.O.V: Wow she was something. The way she looked at me felt different like nobody has looked at me like that before. Not even MJ who I'd wish would look at me the way Y/n did. She was mysterious, different, beautiful. What am I saying I've only just met her and my heart belongs to Y/n (even if they doesn't know it). 

Walking out of the building, I felt a small breeze hit my face. It was cool, and calm. The perfect combination. 'I wonder if Y/N likes the breeze?'  (A/N: Febreze. Jk). It would be really nice seeing them dance in the wind, hair flowing messily around. 

- Timeskip -

'This is so spacious!' Actually, maybe not. I'm probably too tired to judge a hotel at this point. I had saved a few people today, and one of them kept rambling on about their stolen tacos or something. That really made my head ache. So, if I were to judge a hotel, my fingers would probably slip from one star to another.

No POV:

Once the tired boy got dressed, he flopped onto his bed, and immediately fell into a dream-like state under the heap of blankets. Getting rested for yet another adventurous day.