Before Far From Home: After Endgame

⚠️Intense Feels

Endgame had taken a toll on everyone and everything, ever since the snap. Tony Stark was gone, Natasha Romanoff gone, and Cap retired. There were many other deaths as well. Many that involved the family of Y/n.

Peter's POV: It was midnight and I was lying down on my bed staring up at the ceiling thinking about Mr. Stark, he was like a father to me, the one I never had. A tear rolled down my cheek at the thought. I should try and get some sleep and hopefully all the pain will go away by morning, I could only hope for the better.

Y/N's POV: I am nobody super, not even special but I do have something that not many people have and that's motivation to get my life back or as close as it could get. Amazing people had died, my family, my friends. All dead. I wished to believe that this was all some type of joke or something, except I had to face the facts, reality. I went to bed, or should I say the floor of an abounded building with only the moonlight seeping through the cracked windows to keep me company but I couldn't sleep it's as if someone out there was feeling the same way I do, how no one understands the pain I'm going through. Loneliness'.

3rd person's POV: "I wish I could find someone who truly understands me." That's what they thought. That's what both of them thought. Eventually a time would come when they both crossed paths, to help and listen to each other's problems. The future was near. The future is now.

Author's Note:
How did you like it so far my fellow depressed potatoes? Please comment, and have a great day (Just don't get too emotional thanks to Marvel.)