Updating: The Fight

Disclaimer: A lot of details might not be so accurate, but I tried the best I could.
————
Quentin Beck's POV: I have to get ready. Today is the day that I will "save" the town from one of the elementals, and hopefully truly be on Fury's good side. It will place an elemental close to the Ferris wheel during the parade. For sure it should capture the attention of many, and thank me for my heroic efforts. Now all I have to do is wait.
Peter Parker POV: We were already in a very fancy place because of Fury. A five star hotel, to be exact. We had most of the day to do nothing, but time to reconsider all of our lives' decisions.  I had talked to Ames for a while. He knew that I liked MJ. But I haven't been so sure about it. I mean, she's cool and all, but I just can't take my mind off of Y/N. She helped me with my problems, and I helped her with hers. She is sweet, and I wish she would know that. She calls herself weird and different, but she is perfect in my eyes. Sorry MJ, but I think I found who I truly like.
       After a while of waiting, the teacher suggested we go to an opera show later, "If operas were that interesting, why doesn't anybody go?" Said one of the students. "We could be outside partying our heads off, but we're stuck at a boring performance!" Said Flash. "Consider it a privilege."
     I was nervous, and didn't know why. Maybe that plan, the one I had for MJ, I could use for Y/N. I just don't know what to do.
Y/N POV:
Peter. Peter Parker. The one word-no-person I couldn't get out of my head. Sure, he had hung out with me and became a really close friend, but I felt something different in between our friendship. I just needed to figure it out.
Meanwhile, I'm sitting on top of a high roof, scouting for enemies, and when I don't see anything, I just stare at the lights, again my thoughts traveling back to Peter.
       I flop myself backwards, only to be greeted with the shining stars. A random idea popped into my head. 'If I'm going to save people, then what should my superhero name be?' Hmm, "Shock force? No. Super psycho? No, to evil. Extinction. Yeah, no. Why can't I think of any good names?" I shouted. "Oh, you'll think of a great one I'm sure." I almost fell of the building when I heard the voice. "Oh my god...Mysterio?"

'What was that guy doing here?' "Jeez, how...no why are you here?!" I asked questioningly. "I thought that maybe you'd like some company, since you've been through a lot." "And how do you know about that? Well... you don't, thank you very much. So leave me alone." I witnessed the shocked look on his face. "Very well then, I'll be going." As he turned to leave, I thought that I heard a laugh come from him, but I shook it off.

Peter's POV: We were on our way to the opera house when I felt my 'Peter Tingle.' "Hey Ned...I have to go, please distract the others if you need too. And whatever you do, stay here" I whispered. I went back outside, and immediately
I felt the change in the atmosphere. A once festive environment now chaotic and out of order. I looked in all directions, and immediately spotted the threat. None other than the flaming elemental. I quickly put on my black suit that I had gotten earlier, and swung over to aid Mysterio. "Oh. Hi, do not let this monster touch anything made of metal, or else it'll grow and destroy everything." I quickly swung on top of a lamp post and tried containing it.
Y/N POV:
I was still on the roof when I heard screaming coming from a smoky area. I decided now was my chance to do something great, and help the world. 'How am I going to get down there?' I thought for a minute. 'Maybe if I jump while using my force field I can get down.' Risky but worth a try. 3...2...1...

3rd person POV: A loud crack was heard. Not that of bones, but of a new hero commanding presence. The force field had kept her safe all the way.  Now she was going to join the battle with her friend, and Mysterio. 
        As soon as she got there, she waved to Peter. "You can help win backup. Or get those two off of the Ferris wheel." She looked over to both people clinging onto each other. "Night monkey, save us!" Shouted the girl. As soon as they saw you appear to lend them a hand. "What's your name?" She still didn't know, so she made something up. "Um... Psych-force."  She mentally face palmed. "Come with me and I'll help you get down." She grabbed the two and set them down with her force field. "You guys, run back to class!" The flames seemed to grow endlessly, until after a hard fight, the battle was won.

Y/N POV: "Peter!" He was on the ground. "I-I'm okay!" He lifted himself up, and pulled me into an embrace. "Thank you."

A/N:
That was the longest chapter that I have ever made! Thank you to my readers, who have had enough patience for this.
-Agent of SHIELD