Over and out

No POV:
A month had passed since people knew who Spider-Man was. A month since people knew about things others shouldn't know.

The man who caused the chaos sat in a cafe wearing glasses sipping on a cup of coffee. He was sitting alone, partially regretting everything that he did. He felt immense guilt, and pain. But, he had to keep going. He was Mysterio! He can't feel Bad.
His POV:
As I sipped at my cup of espresso, I thought about what I did. I truly...actually regret most of the things that happened. I shouldn't have done that. The kid didn't deserve that, neither did Y/N. I remember how she was afraid lost and alone, so I took her in, but now... I feel REALLY Bad. Everyone sees me as a hero. And I don't know if I deserve it. If an avenger sized threat actually came along, what could be done? I don't know. I wished that I truly possessed powers, but that's not happening. As I continue to drink my coffee, I begin to feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier...

??????? POV:
I have the man, the hero Quentin Beck, a.k.a Mysterio. I have the ability to read minds, and heard everything. He just doesn't know he does truly have powers, he just needs to awaken them.

*Bang bang bang*

I fire my pistol up at the ceiling making everyone scream, and run in chaos. Finally, I will succeed... the last child of Thanos, and plan to put up quite the avenger sized fight.

Tony POV:
Back at the avengers
"Today, October 1 hero Mysterio is taken by an unknown villain. He is suspected to be controlled by someone or something. Could it be villain Spider-Man? Where are the hero's? Who will help?"
I quizzically looked at Peter, "Is there something you want to tell us Pete?" He nodded sadly, holding onto the hand of Romanoff's daughter.

——

No POV:
Pepper, and Morgan Stark has gotten news that Tony came back. They immediately burst through the room into the arms of Tony. "Oh my god Tony, don't ever do that again." Tears were falling from their faces. "Daddy, I love you 3000." He looked happy to have his family back together. "Me too, I love you both."