The discovery

Peter's POV:
"Oh shoot, I have to go to class! Bye 'Psych-Force.'" I said playfully. I ran to an alleyway, and changed into my normal clothes. When I finished, I noticed that    Y/N was waiting for me. She was wearing a pretty (f/c) dress that revealed her bright (s/c) skin. "You look amazing." I said. "Thanks... you too. I just felt like joining you until you actually reach class. You are my first friend I've had in such a long time, so yeah, that's why I came along."
        "Do you want to talk about I don't  know... something personal?" I asked afraid for a no. "Sure. Um... when Thanos arrived, everyone I loved was killed, or that's what they told me. All of this time, I've been looking for someone to talk to. Someone who understands me." She looked like she was about to cry. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm here to help." I said, putting on a lopsided grin.
No POV:
Both people talked to each other, and found out that they had more and more in common. They became closer than most people. After the little walk and talk, The boy finally made it to where the rest of his classmates were. "You're alive Peter!" The teacher said. He just nodded his head, and turned his attention towards the Television.
        "Night Monkey and Psych Force help Mysterio stop flaming monster. New hero's on the rise? Who will be the next Tony Stark?" The boy tensed up at the sound of his name. He pulled out the glasses that were meant for him. 'I don't know if I was really meant to be the next... Tony Stark.' The boy went back to his hotel room, and flopped on the bed. He was filled with exhaustion, and anxiety thanks to everything that had happened.
—The next morning—
A knock was heard on the wooden door, "Rise and shine kiddo." The teacher kept saying that to every single person. His voice diminishing as he got further and further away from the boy's door. In frustration, Peter tripped over his suitcase, and landed face first on the hard ground. He really wasn't in the mood for this, especially since he just woke from a nightmare.
Y/N POV:
It's funny to think how one can't stop thinking about the person they like. It's almost like if something takes over you and makes you want to spend all your time with them. Maybe I should check on him. He is my friend after all.
No POV:
The girl went on her way to the window of her friends room. (Not a stalker. I promise.) The window was open, so she went through the window, only to find a shirtless Peter Parker. The girl blushed and hid her face behind a hand. When Peter turned around he noticed her, and turned red like a tomato. "What are you doing here?" He asked awkwardly. "Um...Just wanted to talk, also........ your shirt." She laughed one of those nervous laughs. "Oh yeah." He quickly put on a dark blue T-shirt. "Better?"     "Yeah." She answered
"Did I really look that bad though?" He asked with a cute smile. "You didn't look bad."
"Do you want to go take a walk outside? I mean, we don't have to but-"      "Actually, I'd love to."
5 minutes later—
"Hmm. Why did it get cloudy all of a sudden?" Asked Y/N. "I have no idea." Responded the boy equally impressed. Just a minute ago the skies were perfectly fine. Maybe it's just the weather. Both of them thought. They were passing an area, and Peter found something very strange lying on the ground. Both people examined it throughly. "I think this is....Come with me." They headed back to the room through the window. Peter realized everything in an instant. "I've messed up. This time I've really messed up."
A/N:
Well I will be writing more soon. I've been so busy lately. Thanks for your support magical potatoes!
-Agent of SHIELD