Heartbroken from endgame? This is for you

Y/N POV:
The world knew... They knew our identities. All we could do now was hide, to keep ourselves safe from the crowd.
———————
Peter and I were running towards the airport, we were wearing masks to keep our identities safe, as we were getting closer to boarding the plane, I see Ant-Man. "Guys, come here! Boy have I got some news for you!" I try and seem interested so he would just spill the beans, but no.... He basically had to drag us to his place in his suit.
         A while after we got comfortable in his house, he told me that the thing was a surprise, so we had to close our eyes.
No POV:
The tired eyes of the two people closed at once, wondering what trick could possibly be up his sleeve. A set of footsteps left the room, but then new ones came in.
"And.........Open your eyes!"

. . .

       There stood Black Widow, Loki (who looked very uncomfortable in the situation), and Tony. The one and only Tony Stark.
         Immediately, Peter broke down. Tears were heavily streaming down his cheeks, and he ran into the caring arms of Tony. He looked on the verge of tears, and eventually let some out. "I missed you so much Mr. Stark."
"I did too kid." I was so glad that Peter got to see Tony again. He really needed it. That's when it happened. Y/N suddenly remembered everything. And fainted. Falling onto the floor with a loud thud.

A/N:
Don't worry, you're not dead. I am going to be making another chapter so you can vote on what person you'd like to be your parent.