Mystery

Peter's POV: It's been some time since I met Mysterio. He's actually a really nice guy to talk to finally someone who gets me, I think.
I'm in Europe for my class trip, and I really can't wait to hang out with MJ! I've had a crush on her for a while, and plan on telling her once we get to Paris. Hopefully this vacation goes as planned, cause man I really need a break. Unless life has other plans for me..

Y/N's POV: "I will send you the coordinates..." Fury said over the phone.
"Um yes director Fury... yeah... Ok bye." I had just received a call from Director Fury telling me that I needed to go to Europe in at least two days time. According to him, it's a very important mission and that I need to hurry. As of 2 months ago I've been hired by shield to be one of their agents. They recruited me because of my talents in self defense and high IQ. I guess that building I was sleeping in was an undercover hide out or something like that, and two agents found me and took me in for questioning and now here I am working for them.

In my mind, thoughts were getting tangled. 'Where exactly will I go? Who will be there? What is the mission?' So, I decided it would be a more useful idea to start packing. I didn't have much to pack, simply because I was homeless, and resources were very limited. I still have a (f/c) suitcase I use as an agent, so I took that my guns, knives, tasers, etc...

I wondered why I still lived alone at my age. Sleeping with only what I had;
Nothing to lose, nothing to gain. Unless of course you are talking about the money in your pocket. (Lol)

I have a VISA card with $2,000 on it that Fury gave me, so I bought a plane ticket to Venice along with some snacks to last me the whole flight. I didn't know what may lay ahead, so I have to prepared for anything.

—Time Skip—

As I got on the plane I noticed that not many people were on board so luckily I won't have someone sitting next to me although sometimes it's nice meeting new people. I took out my headphones and drifted off to sleep cause my powers require a lot of energy.

Mysterio's POV: Peter, Peter Parker. Spider-man. Oh, that boy was too innocent for his own good. He trusts me, and that's all that I need to get him to give me E.D.I.T.H. The most powerful and destructive glasses created by Tony Stark. I think I know just about how close that boy was to his idol (Tony Stark), and I will use it to my advantage. I will create the elementals, and destroy everything Tony ever loved including Peter. He doesn't know that all my tricks are illusions. Nobody knows, and in this world full of madness sometimes someone needs to be the hero, and I will make sure that hero is me. No matter how much it will cost me.

Y/N's POV: I woke up all of a sudden. I heard screaming coming from the front of the plane. "Please, I beg you, don't hurt me, I'll do whatever you want! Just don't kill me." I heard from a woman who was crying on the floor begging for her life. Everyone else was freaking out. "Don't worry, I'm here." Then I realized what I just said. I felt stupid, but went on with it anyways. I high kicked the mad holding the gun to the women's head and grabbed the gun out of his hand and kicked it away, he tried throwing a few punches but I stopped them all and stapled him to the ground. "Can someone get me some handcuffs from my bag it's just above that seat over there" I pointed with my hand that's not holding the man down. The flight attendant hands me the cuffs I slip them on him and sit him down in the seat next to me. "Ma'am who are you?" the flight attendant asked. "I guess some type of mystery" I said as I slapped on duck tape to the criminals mouth. "No but really who are you?" she asked again. I remained silent I'm not supposed to give out my name it was part of my contract with shield.