Aftermath of the defeated

No POV:
The two woke up in a state of fright. They quickly stood up. Noticing each other, they quickly fell into an embrace. "I know that it might be a bit soon, but I think I really like you. I-I mean Iloveyou." The boy quickly turned to hide his flaming face. "You know, I think I really like you too..." He turned to face her, a small and hopeful smile plastered on his lips.
Seconds later Peter put a warm hand on her face, and quickly pecked her lips to see her reaction. She looked flustered, but seemed like she was fine with it. Their hearts were picking up at a rapid pace, they grew closer and closer. Peter had anticipated that moment for so long. The moment when you would be his. They were so close they could feel each other's breaths mingle. Until a moment later their lips softly crashed against each other, topped with a warm embrace. "Will you be mine?"
"I will always be yours. "

—One week later—
Y/N POV:
I had just moved to Queens. I attended the same school as him. As we held hands walking by, MJ said, "You losers actually look nice together." And walked by patting my shoulder. I had become very much accustomed to this new way of life, and couldn't wait to see what else was in store....

Time skip—
No POV:
"I've kept my identity pretty guarded these past couple of years. I faced a lot of deception, and I'm tired of the lies. So it's time for the truth to be out there. Are you dating?" His aunts cheeks flush a tone of pink. "No, not really." Happy almost instantaneously said. "Yes."
[they look at each other]
May says, "I still don't know where it's going to go. Anywhere. On or off." Happy shakes his head, "And to share with people...". Peter  then awkwardly says, "I'm going to go, because I've got a date. Uh, bye."