S-She's my Mom?

Time skip
No POV:
Everyone was crowded around the bed Y/N was sleeping in. They were all worried, and exhausted from that day. Suddenly Thor walked in munching on a box of pop tarts. "Brother?" Out of shock, he dropped the box. (And if Thor drops his pop tarts, you know it's serious. )
Loki turned to look his way. If he were to have been drinking something, he probably would've spit it out. He just didn't have any words. 'Wow my lack of presence really did something to that big o- er brother.' That was it. Thor just absolutely broke down right then and there, forgetting about sleeping Y/N...
Tony pushed the two to another room, so they could catch up with what had happened. Meanwhile, Natasha sat on the bed. "I'm sorry my dear." She whispered. "Wait, SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT ALL THIS TIME SHE WAS YOU'RE DAUGHTER, AND YOU NEVER TOLD US?!?!" She slowly nodded her head. "Mr. Stark, I think you should be a little quieter."
Just then, Y/N woke up and saw Natasha's expression, "S-She's my mother!?" She nodded one more time as to confirm the answer. "Wait, where's Peter?"
He rushed past Mr. Stark, and landed in her arms. "I'm right here. Just like I've always been."
—Time Skip—
"So since everybody is gathered inside here now... I could just tell you what I remember, or we could just talk?" Everyone seems fine with the first option. Even Loki. (Keep in mind that Cap, Clint, Bucky, and some others weren't there. Only Loki, Thor, Nat, Tony,Peter, and you.) "Well, I remember that Nat was my mother, and that I was good friends with Loki. We used to play a bunch of tricks on Clint and Tony. Me and Thor used to eat pop tarts in the morning. Tony, you made me a (f/c) watch and I accidentally broke it on a mission, but you fixed it for me. I remember a lot more, but my head hurts so maybe I should take a rest. You guys can go if you want. Peter's staying with me anyways." I saw everyone leave and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.