Getting the Team Pt 1

A/N: Oh gosh, I'm running out of ideas...

No POV:
"Mr. Stark, can we please get everyone together? I really want to surprise Y/N before she wakes up." He nodded, "Of course kid, anything for you." He said with a smile.
      "I still so broken from losing you." He fell into a quiet sob. Tony gently wrapped his arms around the Peter. Just like any loving father would do. "I am here, and I'll make sure to stay."

Meanwhile with Thor and Loki:
       Thor was munching on his seventh box of pop tarts. Loki just looked over his brother. "Was I really that important to you?" Asked Loki. Thor just nodded not knowing what to say, because of the awkward situation. "Maybe you might want to try and get back in shape... 'That sounded rude' I might be able to help you. Come with me......brother."
      When Loki finally called Thor his brother, The god of thunder seemingly skipped over to where he was instructed. Looking like a clumsy toddler in the process.
————-
Y/N POV:
Well, I think that I should try and get up to do something useful. Maybe train with Peter, umm...Watch Netflix, or hide all of Thor's pop tarts? I think that I'll watch TV.
         I just sat down on the couch when I heard a weird noise behind me. I looked back annoyed. "A Portal?" The man coming from it seemed clearly done with everything. "Yes, it's a portal. Woo-hoo. I came here to take a break from the sanctum. I don't do that often, and so it seems that you are sitting in my favorite spot. Oh well. You snooze you loose. May I ask, where can I find Tony Stark?" 'He knew' "I'm pretty sure you can find him in the Lab." He nodded, then made a portal there.
      'Well, that was interesting.' I was so focused on the show, that I had no idea that someone had sat down right next to me. Out of all things, they poked my shoulder. I was ready to give them the devil eyes. I turned around... "Peter?" He looked tired, and it was visible that he had cried recently. I noticed and said, "Everything's okay now." I hugged him and soon fell into a deep sleep.

-Tony Stark walks in-
"I got to take a picture, so they can show their kids, because that is absolutely perfect." 'Now I just have to get the avengers back together again before they wake up.'  I bet I can do this record time. I just need a little help.
*Now Calling Scott Lang*