Chapter 1

2nd person's pov:

You put the sheets down as you placed your hands on the piano keys,creating a beautiful melody.
Soon enough you started to sing to the beautiful melody of the piano creating another aesthetic melody.

As soon as the song finished, everyone around you started to clap. You smiled at that.
"Wow! That's very beautiful. I've not made a mistake by choosing you for the festival " Ms.Lee said to you while smiling brightly.
"Thank you maam. I'll do my best" you said.
"Well now that the rehearsal is done you all can go have lunch."Ms.lee said as she started to pack her belongings.

You got up putting your piano sheets inside your bag." Hey y/n! Let's go ! I'm hungry" your best friend yuki ,whined as she rubbed her stomach while pouting. You laughed at that. "Alright kaja!" You said as you slung an arm around her shoulder.

At the cafeteria
You both sat at your usual table and started to eat while chatting. It felt refreshing to talk with your best friend yuki.  She is the only friend you had after moving to korea. You were Chinese but you had to move with your mom to korea for a certain reason you didn't want to remember ever.
Back to now, suddenly you heard a Loud crashing sound as you jumped at the sudden noise.  Everybody looked around to see what had happened.
There, you and yuki saw a guy with Gray hair on top of another black haired guy . He was throwing numerous punches at the guy who was under him. Seems like their friends were trying to separate them but it got ugly!

You gasped at the scene and decided to inform a teacher. So you ran to the teacher's office and luckily you saw your class teacher Mr.kim.  You hurriedly took him to the cafeteria.

The fight had stopped now as some other students held the two boys away from each other.  They are probably their friends.
Mr.kim went in front of the two boys and looked at them furiously. "Mr.lee and Mr.liu what is this ruckus!! This is your school . Not a place to pick fights. Principal's office!Now!!"

Now that you are looking at them properly you saw that the gray haired guy was no other than liu yangyang.  The infamous troublemaker of your college along with his other three friends Xiao dejun,Wong lucas and Huang hendery.
And the other black haired guy was Mark lee. He was also a problematic boy but not more than liu yangyang.
But despite all the bad reputation all of them are unbelievably good students.  Oh on top of that yangyang is the top student . They were all 3rd year students while you and yuki were 2nd year.

Mr.kim told them to follow him so they were following him with a sour face. Upon seeing that face you were sure your best friend was trying hard not to wheez as she was quietly shaking beside you. Not gonna lie even you wanted to laugh.  Cause why Not? They were really stupid to start a fight in the cafeteria.

Suddenly yangyang made eye contact with you . But his eyes were void of any emotions that it sent a chill down your spine. You couldn't tell what that
Look meant but you felt like you were going to be in trouble.

But soon you shrugged it off cause sure yangyang and his squad were troublemakers but they never hurted anyone ,well except mark. Nobody knows why but these two lad never got along.
But that happens when it gets to mark. You shouldn't worry about it.  The least yangyang can do is prank you. That's it . Nothing more than that.

"Alright! now let's eat" yuki said as she grabbed your hand and took you to your table.
"Hmm,Ok." You said and continued to eat.

Principal's office
Author's pov:
" To tell the truth ,I'm very disappointed at you two. You both are good students and your parents are very nice and reputed people. But here You two are ruining it. I don't understand why you two are like at each other's throat" The principal sighed as she rubbed her temple.
Mark and yangyang were standing in front of the principal's desk looking down while side glaring at each other but that was unnoticed by the principal.

"Since you two are good students,I'm just gonna give you the punishment of cleaning the school after school for a  week. You may go now" the principal Ms.Jeon said as she shooed them away.

Both boys left the room without saying anything.
"Ugh! These two never fails to give me a headache " Ms.Jeon said while massaging her forehead.