Chapter : 7

Author's pov:

It was Friday morning.
Two bicycles made a  stop by the side of a convenience store. Y/n and yuki got of their cycles and went in the store. Yuki went to  buy a few binders and pencils while y/n went to the drinks aisle.

She looked around the aisle for her favourite drink. When she finally got a glimpse of her favourite drink she smiled and took it out.

After few minutes both of them paid for their things and went out.

"I don't understand why are you so obsessed to banana milk!" Yuki said as she sighed.

Y/n just sheepishly smiled at her. Then they rode their cycles to their college

In the parking lot

Both the girls parked their cycles and started for their classes while gossiping.
Y/n suddenly felt a tug on her backpack.

She looked behind in confusion. There stood Mark Lee with his charming smile, tugging on her backpack.

" Oh Mark sunbae !" Y/n said while smiling in return.

" Yeah just wanted to make sure if you are still up for the hang out" He replied.

After having lunch with them that day, y/n and Yuki became quite close with them. They are not bad as other students prescribed them to be. Yeah they are loud, mischievous but over all not bad. In fact they are quite fun to be around. So naturally y/n and Yuki found themselves to be friends with them. Despite the fact that they are their seniors. They also have lunch together.

So when Mark asked them this question now made both the girls frown.

"Yeah but why are you asking this now? We are having lunch together, aren't we?" Yuki said .
" Yeah of course. Ha ha " He replied quite nervously.
Actually he didn't came here to ask them that. Rather he came here to escort y/n to her class and spend just a little bit more time with y/n. But of course he won't say that.

Both the girls shrugged. Then they went to their respective classes. As Mark had thought he took y/n to her class. They bid their goodbyes as the class was about to start.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The day went smoothly. They had lunch together, laughed and all. It was the end of the day that made y/n quite nervous.

It was the end of this week so that means next week liu yangyang will be back.
What should y/n feel about this? Scared? But she hated that feeling. Worried? Yeah she is.

But hopefully her seniors friends might help her but then again they recently became her friends. So she doesn't want to burden them with her problems.

" What are you thinking?" Yuki waved her hands in front of her with raised eyebrows.

"Urr... nothing"
" Oh come on, I know you like the back of my hand..... it's about yangyang sunbae isn't it?"
Y/n sighed at her. " Hey! Don't worry, we're here and I promise he won't do anything"
Yuki assured the girl who could only hope her best friend was right.

" Anyway be ready at 4 . I'll pick you up and also don't forget to bring a jacket. It's going to be Hella cold." Yuki said

Y/n just nodded at her.

It was mid-January so it was extremely cold ,even during daylight.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

June 15, the previous year

" You should eat...you can't do this to your health." the brown haired boy scolded his black haired .
The black hair friend just sighed.
"Come on mark we know everything is complicated right now but to handle everything you also need to stay healthy. we can't risk getting you sick "
another maroon haired boy put his hand on the said boy, marks shoulder.

"Can you guys please stop!!!? I don't want to eat!!! I want some alone time!!!" Mark stood up  from his lunch table and exclaimed.

A few of the students looked Their away.
Mark left all his friends and went to where he thinks he might get a little peace.

Mark took long strides to where the school garden was. He went to a very far away side where it was void of any students.

He slid down a  big Oak tree and closed his eyes. He sighed loudly. Suddenly a tear stroked down his cheek and into his palm which was resting on his lap.

A single tear turned into a lot of tears as he started to cry uncontrollably.

' why- why did this happen to me? Why did this happen to you?' he wondered and cried.
He felt a slight pain on the back of his head from crying too much.

He was too emerged in his own thoughts that he failed to notice some footsteps.
Two feet stood in front of him and blocked the light coming from the sun.
At this he looked up. His eyes were blurry so he wiped one of his eyes .

He saw a girl looking at him with big doe eyes filled with concern?
Suddenly the girl extended her hand in front of him. She offered a little but cute pack of Banana milk and a handkarcheif.

Mark just looked at her face and then looked at the offered goods.

" I don't know what happened but I hope this will help you feel -even a little bit- good"

Mark didn't want to be rude to the girl so he took the things from her.

"Ok I got to go. Hope everything will be alright. Take care" the girl said with a soft smile and ran away before mark could ask her name.

He looked at the way the girl went for a few seconds while sniffing.

He wiped his face with the handkarcheif. Then poked the pack of Banana milk open with the straw and took sips.
Suddenly the big doe eyes of the girl flashed in his mind making his heart go thud thud thud.

'what was that ?..' he thought.
But nonetheless he felt a little bit better than before.

Hope you enjoyed and if you did leave a vote. It'd be highly appreciated. 💜💜💜