Chapter 5

Author's pov:

"Y-yangyang...?" Y/n mumbled under her breath.
The said boy was quietly glaring at her. Everybody was silent for a few seconds. It was so silent that a pindrop could be heard  , until yangyang growled
" you are the one, right?"
Y/n  did not want to admit but looking at the furious blonde and hearing him say that made her heart drop to her stomach

She knew exactly what he was talking about but still kept quiet. No words formed in her mind to say out loud.

" playing dumb,Huh? I know you are the one who leaked us"  He growled at her making her flinch but still she didn't utter a word which made the boy tightened his grip on her shoulder.

" Because of you I got suspended. so listen carefully!" he said as he inched closer to her  face " If I were you I would try my best to best to stay the fuck away from messing with us!" He gritted each word out. Everybody loudly  gasped and started murmuring amongst themselves.

Y/n's eyes widened at what's possibly or most clearly is a threat from yangyang.

Yangyang released his grip on her and left. Y/n could not move. It was as if she was frozen in her place.
' poor her'
' That's bad'
'He's  so scary'
' I feel sorry for her'
The people Aro her started murmuring amongst themselves as they pitied her.

But y/n didn't listen any of this. She was in her own shaken world. she tried to get it together by straightening up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

Author's pov:

Y/n stood in Front of a college gate.
A wave of memories washed over her mind as she  recollected what happened the previous day.

' if I were you I would try my best to stay the fuck  away from messing with us!'

she internally shivered. what's done is done. Now she have to face what's going to come. She breathed in and out and thought 'you got it. Be brave and it's not like he'll be here today as he is suspended'

But a little worry was still stuck in her mind. Even if YangYang is not here his group of troublemakers will be here.

At least two of them. Because along with him hendery  was also suspended.
And also what about one week later?

Y/n's  train of thought got cut by a sudden grip on her arm. she felt the wind knocked out of her as someone took her to a side were there were barely any students.

she looked at the person with surprise.

"What is this I hear?" yuki asked sternly as she locked her eyes  with y/n's shocked ones.
"what?" Y/n asked back confusedly.
Yuki sighed and a worried expression fell on her face.
" YangYang threatened you! I am talking about that. you said nobody saw you now what is this?"
"Uh..I don't know how this happened but yeah he knows" y/n said as she scrunched her nose.

'But don't worry, I got this. Nothing will happen. what's the worst he can do?" Y/n  tried to laugh it off. But both the girls knew better .
After a  few minutes they went to their respective class.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Y/n went out of the class. and arranged her books.
She took out a pack of Banana milk and poked it  open with a straw. she took sips as her hands rummaged through her locker.
She took out a blue and white patterned clutch band.

With her banana milk in one of our hands, she tried to clutch her hair with the other hand but struggled miserably.

She was about to give up when suddenly a hand grabbed her struggling wrist.
she could not see who it was as the person was behind her. The person then took her clutch band and gently took her hair and tied them before she could turn around.

Again everybody in the hallway looked at the scene in awe.

Y/n's best friend Yuki was about to go towards y/n  but stopped mid way  looking at the scene
she had her eyes wide and hand raised as she was about to grab y/n's  shoulder. Y/n whipped around to see the person she never expected to see in front of her for real.

"I saw you're struggling so I thought I could help"

The boy spoke up with a charming smile on his face.

" M-mark sunbae?.." y/n said confusedly.
"Yup! Now, I've heard about you a lot since this morning. Some interesting things actually so I thought can we have lunch together today?" He asked with that charming smile of his.

'woah'
'is he asking her out?'
'she's so lucky'

People around her started to murmur. Y/n wondered  how these people thought he was asking her out. Because y/n didn't feel so good about this. Because first of all he said he wants to have lunch together because he heard something interesting about her. Which she can tell was about yangyang. And y/n caused yangyang trouble which meant Mark  was quite happy.

"Huh?.. ah but.." y/n got cut off as Mark grabbed her arm and started wall towards the cafeteria.

Yuki snapped out of her shocked daze and decided to follow them.

"Don't worry. I don't bite . It's just one lunch. Come" Mark assured the girl.But still y/n felt uneasy.

She had a gut feeling that whatever this guy is up to it's nothing good.