chapter 2

Author's pov

Yangyang poked his inner cheek with his tongue in annoyance as he walked out of the principal's room.
"There he is" xiaojun said as he stood up and came towards yangyang.

"How did it go?" Hendery raised a brow as he asked his friend.
"Gotta clean the school for the next week. But that's not the problem. The main problem is that i have to do it with Mork lee!!" Yangyang exclaimed as he threw his hands around and sighed at the end.

" I seriously don't get the fact why he hates you so much sometimes!" Said lucas,frustrated.

Yangyang just tsk'ed. "Well my mood is busted. I wanna have some fun" Yangyang said as a devilish smile crept up to his face.

"Why don't we prank that girl who reported you ??" Hendery suggested as he wriggled his eyebrows.

"Nah. I don't even know her besides anybody would've reported me aside from her . That doesn't mean I would prank just anyone " yangyang said as he sat at a chair.

Currently they were at their secret hang out place which everyone thought an old library of the old college building.

" Dude you are too nice" Lucas said as yangyang chuckled.
" Well but if she comes Into our ways then I might have to do something " yangyang said as he looked into a distance.

The others just chuckled at this.

" so what's the plan?" Xiaojun asked as he placed his arm around the chair he was sat at.

" you know Mr.Jung?" Yangyang asked as an evil glint was visible in his eyes.

2nd person's pov

You slung your backpack on your back as you settled yourself in your bicycle . You waited till yuki also settled on her cycle. Then you two started paddling.
As you two moved forward you screamed "whoever reaches the nearest convenience store late will pay for chocolate milks!"

At this both of you started going faster as you laughed wholeheartedly.
After a few minutes you reached The vision, the nearest convenience store and parked your cycle in the parking lot as you laughed at your tired friend.
" This is not fair! That was so uncalled for! " yuki said while pouting.
You just pat her head while laughing
At this she swatted your hand away.
Even though she was older you always made fun of her because of her height because she was just too cute.

" Well you lost so you owe me a chocolate milk" you said while shrugging.
" Fine!" She huffed but after a few seconds you both burst out laughing at your own drama.

Next day

Author's pov

Yangyang and hendery stealthily snuck in the 2nd floor balcony and hid at a place where nobody can see them . They placed a red bucket on the railing and held on to a string that was connected with the bucket.

"Countdown from 10..." yangyang said as he and hendery started counting down.

"10..."
"9..."
"8..."

"5..."
"6..."

"3..."
"2..."
"1..."
As the counting down stopped they let go of the string and it toppled over on the their PE teacher Mr.Jung.
Everything seemed to happen in a slow motion as the bucket fell on Mr.Jung and all the eggs that were in the bucket broke and spread on him.

Everyone around them started laughing but soon stoped when Mr.Jung yelled furiously.

Meanwhile y/n was dumbfounded by scene . Her eyes quickly diverted towards up and she noticed two figures running away . She quickly understood they were the culprits So she ran to 2nd floor.

Upon reaching 2nd floor she looked around to find them but couldn't find anyone.
'Where are they?' She thought as she walked further Into the hallway.

Suddenly she heard some noise from a classroom.
She slowly walked towards the door and heard " That... was ... close. You sure ...nobody saw us?" A voice said.
" yup...nobody ." Another voice replied.
'Oh how wrong they are' y/n thought as she had already taken out her phone and slid it between the door creak and silently recorded everything they talked about. Luckily they confessed they did the prank making y/n smile.

But y/n didn't see their faces yet.

Suddenly they decided to come out and y/n widened her eyes as she quickly hid behind a wall where they couldn't see her.

Both the guys left making y/n sigh right after.