Chapter 3

2nd person's pov:

You quickly leave the building and go to your classroom to find Yuki.
You were so hyped up that you almost ran to the said room.

Your chest heaved up and down from literally running. You pant putting your hand on Yuki's desk.
"Hey! What happened? Why are you late and why do you look like you just saw a ghost?" Yuki said widening her eyes looking at you.

After a minute you calm down and motion for her to come closer and so she does.

Then you whisper in her ear " I have exciting news-..." But you got cut off by the teacher who made her way in the class. Everybody went back to there own  respective seats.
You also sit at your own seat beside Yuki. She looked at you with you-better-explain-everything look.

You just smirked at her. After a few minutes when the teacher dives deeper into the lecture you take out a piece of paper and write down everything that has happened.

You saw her eyes widening and mouth open a bit. You just smiled and looked forward pretending to concentrate on the class.
After a while Yuki wrote her reply and passed the paper to you.

'omg!Have you seen their faces?'

You replied 'not yet. But I'll watch the video when class is over'

Yuki nodded at you approving. She tapped her feet on the floor showing excitement.

Author's pov:

Looking around to make sure there was no one , two guys stealthily but fastly walked to the side of the building where there were rarely anyone.

It was the building for 1st year students but recently their mid term exams ended so they got a few days off resulting in the building was mostly empty.
The two guys walked to what seemed like a connector of two buildings.

It was like a small bridge connecting college buildings so that the students and teachers can go to other buildings in a short time and easily.
Crossing the small bridge, they entered the old building. It was the very first and old building of the college which stays abandoned most of the time now.

The two guys entered a room which was the old library they and their other friends used as a hangout place.

"Yah! That was epic! Mr. Jung looked like he wanted to kill everyone at the spot." A voice said ,which belonged to none other than Wong Lucas.
He and his other friend xiaojun was waiting for their other two friends who just entered the library.

The two guys laughed wholeheartedly as they high-fived. "Well yeah. He did look like that." Hendery said as he sat at the old , rusty chair.
"Yes!" Yangyang exclaimed as he plopped down on the old couch beside the window.
They talked and laughed for a few minutes. Then they left to attend their classes.
Again they might be the most troublemaker and annoying boys but they are unexpectedly good students too. Which always helps them to get out of any problem.

2nd person's pov:

You went out of your class to put your books in your locker. It was lunch time now as you waited for Yuki to show up.
Suddenly you felt a hand grab your arm. You looked behind shocked but calmed down as soon as you saw it was just Yuki.

She took you to an empty classroom and closed the door to make sure nobody comes in. " Show me the video" she said excitedly. You just laughed at her. You took out your phone and headphones.
You both shared the headphones and turned the video on.

After watching the video you both had your eyes wide like saucers and jaw hitting the floor.  (⊙_⊙)(⊙_⊙)

Yuki audibly gasped and looked at you. "What are you gonna do now?" She asked.
You thought for a while. " I'm going to show this to the principal"
Yuki facepalmed " are you crazy?! That's suicide!!"
" You can't possibly want to get into trouble because of them!"
She ranted why you shouldn't report them

You sighed and said " sorry Yuki but..no matter who it is...I can't keep quiet knowing I have full evidence. And I don't think I can sleep at night knowing I let something bad slip away because I was being a coward. I have to report it to the principal"
You stood to your words as you looked at her determined.

Yuki sighed . " Alright! If you say so. But I can't let you get into this mess alone so I'll also go with you"

" No. You won't. I've found out so I'll go. I don't want you to get tangled in this mess...even if I get into this mess" you said looking in her eyes.

But she refused. After a few minutes you somehow managed to convince her to not get into trouble for you.

~~In front of the principal's office~~

You took a deep breath as you stood outside of the principal's office. You told Yuki to wait for you in the rooftop.

You knocked at the door. " Come in" a voice said from the other side of the door. You entered the room and closed the door. " Sir..." You called out.

"Yes?" Your principal Mr.kim responded as he looked up from the papers he was looking at.
" I have something to show you.." you nervously Said.

Author's pov:

" Attention! Liu yangyang and Huang hendery please come to the principal's office right now" the speaker blurted out around the whole college.
The two said boy stopped goofing around and became quite after hearing it. Lucas raised a brow at this. "Well let's go, I hope it's not what I think it is" Hendery said as he looked at his friends worriedly.