Chapter :11

2nd person's pov:

You heard numerous murmurs as you walked down the hallway. You knew they were talking about you even if they tried to shush their voices but it was no use.

The reason they are talking about you is pretty obvious as you just went out of Yangyang's car. Everyone had a puzzled look as to why you were in his car in the first place.
They even talked ridiculously about it but dismissed it all because simply you didn't care.
You then went inside your classroom and sat at your usual seat. The seat beside you was Yuki's and it was empty.
You frowned. Why isn't she here yet?
You took your phone out to see if she had sent you any texts.
And yes indeed there were a few texts from her.

Yuki : y/n sorry but I don't think I can make it to class today. My mom is sick , I need to take care of her
Yuki : I'll text you when I get the time

You quickly replied with an ok and told her to take good care of her mom.

Not after long the class started.

^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

Lunch time ~~

It was now lunch break so you made your way towards the canteen. You went inside the cafeteria and like the rest of the day everyone stared at you as if you were Corona.
You just shrugged it off and went to your usual seat where you sat with the other senior friends of yours.
You hoped that they wouldn't give you any Weird looks.

You took your seat and everyone looked at you. You dreaded as Mark's mouth opened to say something.
" Where is Yuki?"
You were baffled as he didn't ask about today's morning incident.
"Huh?... Oh her mom is sick so she couldn't come"
He just nodded and started eating.
You guys then chatted and ate peacefully.
That's what you loved about them. They wouldn't jump into conclusions and ask you numerous questions instead they'd wait for you to open up and tell them.
So you decided to explain what happened in the morning.

They just nodded and smiled. Haechan said " oh so it was that? Bro the people are making it up as if you just murdered someone lol"

Then you all continued eating with light jokes here and there.

You finished your food so you excused yourself to Go to the washroom.

After doing your business in the washroom you started walking through the hallway when suddenly someone pushed you inside a classroom.
You were startled and had your eyes wide.
You looked up to see the culprit was none other than Yangyang.
You scowled and said , "what is this? Some stupid cliche drama? Why did you pull me here?"

Yangyang smiled widely " lol nope"
You just gave him a ' are you serious' look.
Suddenly he pulled out something from his pocket that made you visibly gasp.

"Is that my diary?!!!!"
His grin widened more as if that was possible and he had an evil glint in his eyes that made you gulp nervously.
You tried to reach out to your diary but he put his hand up where you couldn't reach.
Again curse your short height.

" Hey! Give it back!"
"Nopee"
"You're trying to invade my privacy!"
"No I didn't go through it and I'll give it back to you if you listen to me"
" Listen to you?"
"Yup! For the next two months you're gonna do everything I ask for you to do and in return I'll give it back to you after two months"
Your mouth opened as you heard his ridiculous suggestion or more like threat.

"No! Of course not! What do you take me for? A kid?!"
"Nahh but it's fun to mess with you and I'll get a servant out of this so why don't I take this chance?"
"What the hell?!" You groaned.
You took a deep breath " please.. give the diary back."
" No can do. Accept my offer"

You had so many important information and practically your whole life written in that diary. You can't afford to lose it to him.

"1 month" you said as you sighed.
"Uh-huh.. 1 month and 10 Days" He suggested with a smirk.
You scoffed at that but gave up .
" Ok then but no weird things. I won't do anything weird you ask me to do"

At that he grinned widely and and firmly gripped the diary.
" Good. We'll see about that. Now on to your first task"

You groaned at his suggestion.

" I want you to have lunch with me tomorrow and not with Mark"
You looked at him with ' are you serious' look which he seemed to get and replied
" Yup, I'm serious"
You groaned again. This is going to be one hell of a ride for you.

"Anddd.. call me sunbae-nim. You haven't been showing me enough respect"

You cringed at this but nonetheless said , " yes sunbae-nim"

Then both of left the room. Not long after the bell rang and you two hurried to your classes. But before you went away you saw him firmly holding your diary. You just hoped that he would keep his promise and won't look inside.

A/n : Hello! I hope you are all doing well. Sorry I couldn't update all these time because I was busy studying for my finals. But now my finals are finished and I'm free. I promise to update more frequently. And guess what? I'm going to get into college next year!!!
Stay safe and healthy 💜💜💜