Chapter:14

Author's pov:

Y/n walked delightedly as she linked her arms with Yangyang. Never in her wildest dreams has she thought that she'd be linking arms with him. But oh well!

She suddenly stopped and tugged Yangyang's arm to look at her farthest right side. Yangyang curiously looked at what she was pointing.

" Look a headband shop! Let's get some!"
Y/n said as she ran towards the shop with him.
The shop was quite big and filled with many kinds of headbands.
Y/n happily looked around the shop. Finally she chose a bunny headband and wore it.
"How do I look?" She asked as she turned towards Yangyang.
Yangyang snapped back to reality as he was actually admiring her all the while.

" Uh..cute.." he slowly whispered
" Huh.. what did you say? I didn't hear. Speak loudly"
" It looks good on you. Have it."
"Thanks! Did you get one?"
At this yangyang shook his head and asked her to choose one for him

Y/n looked arouses at all the headbands and thought what would suit him the best.
She then took a horn headband and said
" Here.. this suits you the best!"
Yangyang looked at the headband with a gasp. " What? How does this suit me?!"

" Well you are a little devil"
"Yah! I'm older than you! Show me respect!" Yangyang pouted. Y/n looked at him with a scoff and smirked.
"Nopeee"
Yangyang dramatically gasped at this.

" Aigoo! Look at them! What a cute couple" the girls around them started to coo at the sight of them.

Y/n and Yangyang blushed at the same and looked at each other. Both of them looked away nervously.

' why is my..heart beating so fast?' y/n thought.

"Uhh it's not like-"
" It's cute! I'll wear it" Yangyang took the headband and wore it cutting her off. Y/n looked at him confusedly and thought why he cut her off. Then he put his arms around her and paid for it.
"But I could've paid for it" y/n protested.
" No. I'll pay today"
"But-"
" No buts! Now let's play that game" Yangyang pointed to a booth game and went towards it.

Y/n looked at his side and smiled slowly.

After that they played a few more games and won things such as plushies and chocolates.

After playing they got tired so they took a rest at a small cafeteria and ate.
Currently they sat at a bench and were eating ice creams.
They chatted happily and saw the sun was setting making the sky look really beautiful.

" Honestly I can't believe that I'm having this much fun with you. If someone told me about this a few months ago I would've laughed at their face" y/n said looking at the sky.
Yangyang looked at her with a small smile "why? You don't like it?"
Y/n looked at him  " no I love it. I've never been to such places before"
" May I ask why?"
Y/n looked at him with a thoughtful look before replying " just... Didn't get the chance. I was pretty much busy with life and you know my father is a bodyguard so he taught me how to fight whenever he got the chance and I pretty much didn't have friends before to do these things"
At her confession Yangyang's heart ached.

" Don't worry now you have me and the others. And I'll make sure you experience every happiness you want" he said as he held her hand.
Y/n looked at him and smiled widely.
" Thank you"
At this Yangyang's heart fluttered.
" Ok now let's ride those pretty rides"
" You mean Ferris wheel?"
They laughed together and went to ride the light rides.

After a few minutes they went inside a cabin and got ready for the ride to start.
The Ferris wheel started to go up. Y/n looked around at the night sky with wonder in her eyes.
" Woahh it's really pretty up here"
"Ikrr"
Suddenly y/n's hand brushed against Yangyang's and they looked at each other.
The light around the fair weakly fell on their faces as they looked deeply into each other's eyes.

Slowly they started to lean in......

Okayyy! Hey guys! How are you doing? I hope you are all doing well. Sorry for the cliffhanger but I promise the next chapter will be published soon