Chapter:12

2nd person's pov:

You walked down the sidewalk as you looked at your phone to check the time.

8:56 pm

It was late at night so you hurried to go to the nearest convenience store. You did a part time job at a cafe near Your house from 5:30 to 8:30, Tuesday to Friday. However today you got out late because you had to clean up.

You also  ran out of groceries so your mom called you and told you to buy the groceries. So now you were hurrying. You saw The vision , a convenience store and entered. After buying all the necessities your mom told you to buy you went out of the store.
Just as you were about to take a step out on the road heavy droplets of rain started to fall.
Your jaw dropped and you groaned," aishh! What do I do now? I didn't even bring an umbrella"
You thought of calling your mom but decided not to as she becomes extremely tired after working all day.
Well you both have to work hard in order to make a living and stay under a roof. Your dad helps too but after a certain incident your dad lost his job so he couldn't earn much from the recent work he does.

And you couldn't call a taxi as your house isn't that far so it'll be a waste of money. You can't run as the weather was already cold so you might get sick. So you decided to wait a bit till the rain stops.

Suddenly a car pulled up in front of you. The car looked familiar,you thought.
The windows rolled down and you got to see the face of the driver. You didn't expect to see the person here at all so you gaped.

"Yah get in the car. I'll drive you to your house" Yangyang said as he gestured for you to get in the passenger seat.
" No it's ok" you tried to refuse.
" Nah it's not. Get in I promise nothing will happen" he reassured.
You gave in as you opened the door and sat then closed the door. You put the groceries behind and turned around to seat properly.

It was a quite ride but it wasn't awkward. You could hear the tip tap sounds of the rain hitting surfaces.

"You know, you owe me now" Yangyang suddenly said and smirked.
' Aish.. this bitch . And there I thought he was very nice' you thought.
" What do I do?" You sighed. After the diary incident he almost met you everyday. Of course to make you do things for him.
Well it was only silly things like grabbing coffee or snacks for him, submitting books to the library, holding his belongings and sometimes having lunch with him. At first it annoyed you but now you've become accustomed to it.
And Yangyang...he wasn't bad. He was just a bit childish. But he sometimes also helped you in different things.
He even apologized for scaring you at the very start and said it was all his fault. Things went pretty smooth with him now.
Sometimes Mark and the others wondered why you were being friendly with him but then you answered that he wasn't bad.

Of course Mark still didn't approve of it but you reassured that everything was fine. From then sometimes Yangyang's friend group and your friend group had lunch and hung out. Though Mark and Yangyang were stiff around each other.

You didn't understand what was their agenda but you thought to give them some time to open up. You were curious to know what happened to both of them as you heard that they used to be actually good friends. But you didn't ask any of them about it . You decided if they wanna tell you then they'll tell you.

But you didn't know if you could call yangyang your friend now because even now you both acted like enemies and pranked each other. Yup that's right even you did some pranks on him. Because he was being annoying sometimes. But he was also very nice so you guess you are kind of frenemies now.

" Go to the fair with me this Friday"
Your head snapped  towards him at the sudden proposal. Gosh your neck snapped too hard that you heard it crack.
" What?" You shrieked.
He gave you a side glance and nodded.
" You heard me . You know there'll be a spring fair starting from tomorrow. So go with me on this Friday. You're also on your spring break in work so you can go"

" But aren't we supposed to go there with others on Sunday?" You asked , raising a brow.

" Yeah but go with me on this Friday. Just us. And on Sunday we can all have a friendly hang out" This time yangyang seemed a bit nervous.

You contemplated for a bit then said, " liu yangyang, are you asking me out?" You had your eyes wide like saucers.

" Uhh... Yes I guess??.. you can think of it  like a friendly date if you want" he nervously said .

You blushed and looked at the road before replying, " I guess ok then"
" Ok what? Date or...?"
" Date." You said as you blushed harder as if that was possible.
At this yangyang grinned. " Okayy!! Then"

After a while you reached your house. You went out of the car and grabbed your groceries.
" Bye! Have a safe ride " you smiled at him.
" Bye see you tomorrow" he widely smiled and waved.
Now that you think of it his smile was really cute. You quickly turned around as you felt yourself getting hot.
You hurried to the lobby of the apartment building where you lived with your mom.
For the last time you looked behind and saw that he didn't Leave.
Oh..he was making sure that you went in.
At this your mind and heart became a hot mess and you stupidly but cutely hurried to the elevator after waving at him for the last time.

What just happened you thought