Chapter 6

When they went inside his office, as always, he pinned her against the wall and she didn't fight against him.

"Captain?" she asked him smiling calmly.

"I only have three rules for you." he coldly said so she nodded her head and smiled.

"what is it, captain?"

"never...dare to escape. Don't you dare kill any of our men? Follow my every command." He coldly said so she nodded her head understanding what he meant.

"yes...Captain." She said so he let go.

"once you break any of the rules, I won't hesitate to kill you," he said so she nodded her head and then smiled...

"can I go, captain?" she asked so he went to his chair. Alina then walked outside closing the door...she walked away gulping and clenching her fist.

"I should kill them...not now...but soon..." she whispered to herself bowing down for the others not to see her expression. Her cover is a cheerful girl and she has to maintain it.

She closed her eyes to calm her down before going back to help the others...

"Alina!" they smiled at her and she returned it with a smile...

"what can I help you with?" she asked so they told her if she knows how to cook. And she nodded her head...while cooking, they were as always...cheerful. Talking about things and she remained silent...thinking how can she escape now?

Levi will definitely kill her.

"Alina..." no response...she's drowned in her thoughts.

"Alina." She snapped back and then looked at Armin who is smiling at her.

"y-yes?"

"ah...I wanna ask you...where did you come from?" he asked so you froze and then smiled...

"I can't tell you...I'm sorry." She said smiling so they were left there confused as you went out since you're done cooking...Erwin said she can't tell where she came from to avoid any commotion so you gladly accepted it.
You looked everywhere and then you accidentally bumped into Oluo and you stumbled back...

"I...I'm sorry." You said but you heard him curse...

"Next time, look at where you're going!! Newbie!"  he said so you nodded your head...you can only swallow everything until you can find a way to escape the grasp of Levi...or at least, you can't make a commotion here. Otherwise, he'll kill you...

"I understand..." you said and then started walking away but he grabbed your arm.

"Oi!!" he said so you looked at him in his eyes...

"Why?" you asked him smiling...he gulped and then let go of you...he's blushing too. You looked at your hand and then gently massaged it.

"I don't want this to happen again!" he said and then left quickly so you just smiled and then sighed...you looked at the trees that surround the HQ. trees...

"Isabel...Farlan...where are you...?" you muttered to yourself as you look at everywhere.

"are you here...?"

"where are you..."

"What happened to you...?"

"Alina." Your thoughts stopped and then looked at Mikasa who is looking at you...you smiled as usual and went towards her.

"yes...Mikasa?"

"it's lunchtime...let's go." You smiled and then went there...Mikasa is even taller than you and she's just around 15. Your height is really short.