Chapter 56

"Do you know where Alina and the captain went?" Historia asked Eren and the others since it's already lunchtime but the two aren't here yet.

"I didn't see them earlier after the captain dragged Alina," Eren answered him.

"Why are you looking for her?"

"Well...It's already lunchtime. I wanted to know if they're hungry or not."

"Well...maybe they went somewhere?"

"Yes. And where is that somewhere exactly?"

"I saw them riding their horses earlier," Mikasa answered.

"Did they...go back to the HQ?"

"The captain said they have something to do...so maybe they really have something to do."

"W...well. I guess so." Historia said and then she sighed.

Matt just looked at them and then looked back at the stables. he's wondering...what Alina is doing...

"Alright...Matt, and also every one of you, let's go wash our hands and let's eat." Historia said and smiled.

"O...okay." Matt just answered following Historia and the others.

**********

It's around noon when Levi, Alina, and the kids arrived together with Flegel.

The others stared at the carriages thinking who are those and then they saw Alina and Levi walking together while bickering at each other too...this is already normal to them so they didn't bother with it...they're just going to tire themselves trying to mediate the two, and as if they can possibly order the captain around...

"Is...that...Captain and Alina?" Connie asked them while looking at the two.

"Yeah...but what's with those carriages?"

They were surprised when Flegel came down and then looked everywhere.

"Wait. Is that...?!!!" They immediately went there and then met them.

"Alina, Captain." They said and then looked at Flegel

"I guess...my work is done here, I'll get going then, captain," Flegel said and then waved at them.

"Oh...help me. There are kids inside the carriages. They're all girls from the underground."

Their eyes widened and then looked at the carriages...

"Girls...from the Underground?" Historia asked so Alina nodded her head.

"Yup!!!! We got them. So...take care of them they must be very hungry right now...and I am so tired. So, bye-bye." She said before running away...

Levi frowned before he looked at Historia and the others.

"You know what to do to them, brat," Levi said and then walked away too...

"W-wait...c-captain."

"What?" He asked her indifferently...

"A...ah...We...Uhm kept some food for you and Alina. Maybe you're hungry." Historia said a little bit nervous so Levi looked at her before looking at those kids.

"Oh." He just said before going away...

Historia sighed before scratching her head.

"is that a yes or a no?". Eren asked.

*************

"Finally!!!!" Alina shouted as she entered her quarters and then she immediately lied down on her bed...