chapter 15

"Erwin, do you know where Alina is?"

Erwin looked at Hanji who walked beside him and then shook his head.

"no. have you seen Levi?" Hanji shook her head. She looked at the kids running around the field.

"Why are they even running? Did Levi punish them?" Hanji said as she walked towards them...when they saw the two, they immediately stopped running and then gave their salute to the two.

"Squad Leader Hanji, Commander." They greeted panting. Erwin nodded and then asked them where Levi is. He sent for people to look for him but they all said they can't find him.

"where is the captain?" they all looked at each other and then told them where he is.

"do you know where Alina is?" Hanji asked them too and they nodded.

"Alina is with Captain Levi..." Hanji and Erwin looked at each other before they both went to the place...then they heard someone screaming.

"Ow!!! Levi! Let go of my ear!" they immediately went there and saw Levi frowning while dragging Alina by her ears...

"shut the fuck up." He said while walking...Alina is gripping his wrist trying to remove his fingers from her ear but it's hurting her.

"let go! Fuck you!" Levi clicked his tongue and then flicked her forehead.

"Shit!!! Ow!!" she shouted and then rubbed her forehead. Erwin sighed in relief but he's quite confused thinking when did these two become close?

"Levi." Levi stopped and then turned around. Alina was forced to turn around with him trying to remove his hand from her ear. Erwin looked at Alina who's glaring at Levi.

Levi is looking at Erwin and he felt her glare so he looked at her but she turned her gaze away from him glaring at the ground without saying anything.

"what?" he asked Erwin so Erwin couched before looking at him.

"I want to talk with you," he said. Alina then, realizing he'll talk to Levi privately means he'll have to let go of her ear already, smiled brightly at Erwin. When Levi saw this, he glared at her and then pinched her ear.

"The fuck!" she shouted in pain and then bit her lips...Erwin looked at Levi who clicked his tongue in annoyance before he spoke.

"tch." He said and then let go of her ear. Alina sighed in relief and immediately ran away but Levi pulled her back collar stopping her.

"brat, where the fuck are you going?"

"Captain...the commander is going to talk to you alone...besides, I also have something to do." Alina tried to reason out but Levi raised his brow and then looked at Erwin.

"you're going to talk to me...alone?" he asked and Erwin looking at them thought for a while.

"I guess, you don't need to be alone. You can bring Alina." Alina's eyes widened and then looked at Erwin and then smiled.

"commander, can't you please spare me? I mean, I'm just a cadet you know...I don't have the rights to hear whatever you wanna discuss." She said hoping Erwin will let her go. Hanji then smiled before she spoke.

"oh, you can come Alina." She said smiling helping the commander and Levi smirked a little while Alina smiled while gritting her teeth...she's annoyed.

"hear that brat?" Levi is obviously mocking her. Alina clenched her fist and then smiled at the commander.

"commander. I'm sure, I have nothing to do there at all...so please, I'm begging you. For once, please. I don't want to be with the captain." She said looking up with the commander with puppy eyes.