Chapter 4

Hanji went inside the dining hall expecting Alina...she wanted to ask questions but she isn't there.

For two days, it's been good so far, Alina is interacting with them and Erwin is observing her moves...Hanji keeps on pulling her everywhere telling stories whatsoever and Alina is patiently listening to her, nodding since she also finds some of her stories interesting.

Her way of gathering information is through Hanji.

"have you seen Alina?" she asked them and they all shook their heads...she then thought for a while before going to her room...but she isn't there too...then a sudden thought popped up...

"did she...escaped?" she immediately ran to the office of Levi, everyone paving her way wondering why she's like that but they shrugged...well she's Hanji...someone with unpredictable behaviors so they understood that maybe she's excited about something...

She didn't bother to knock and then entered the office of Levi who is busy with paper works.

"what the fuck shitty glasses. Can't you fucking knock?" he asked her in a monotonous voice with a glare but Hanji didn't mind it. he continued to read those papers when she spoke.

"Alina..." she said so he stopped and then looked at her waiting for the continuation.

"I can't find her." She said so he glared at her. Just when she's thinking Alina is getting along with them, she's now missing.

"do you fucking think I'm a lost and found section?"

"no...what I mean is, maybe she escaped?"

"find Erwin." He said and then continued to read so Hanji looked at him not believing what he just said.

"Levi...Alina can beat Mike. If she really escaped and we didn't find her in time, when something happens, it will all fall back to us." Levi clenched his fist and then stood up...

"that stupid brat." He said and then headed out so Hanji immediately followed him. Mikasa and the others also went out and then they met the two...they immediately saluted and looked at the captain who is obviously in a bad mood and then tried not to make any unnecessary move that will result in injuries later on when their captain decided to beat them up...

"should I...inform Erwin while you go look for her?" Hanji asked him.

"no need." He simply said and then turned to the corridor where the stairs going to the rooftop are located...

Hanji was a bit surprised thinking Levi would go there? Or why would he go there instead of getting his gears? She silently followed him and then they saw Alina sleeping there so Hanji looked at Levi in disbelief thinking how he knew where she is.

Levi looked at Alina and then went towards her...

"don't wake her up...we should just take her to her room," Hanji said when Levi was about to wake her up...Levi frowned and then looked at her...Hanji urged him to carry her back to her room.
************
When Alina woke up, she was surprised at herself in her room...why is she here? How did she end up here?

She looked at herself and then she saw herself in her nightgown so she immediately tried to recall what happened last night but she can't remember...she examined herself and nothing's wrong...so she sighed...

thinking maybe she just woke up and headed here and just can't remember because she's sleepy...

She immediately showered and then wore her uniform... she then heard a knock so she went to open it.

"Hanji."

"good morning Alina. Let's go...it's already breakfast." She said so Alina smiled at her like always...they both went there and they were greeted by the kids she fought with days before... as always, they are smiling at her.

She sighed in relief when Levi isn't there. She's been avoiding places that Levi might go or places that Levi is likely there...as much as possible, she has to stay lowkey and wait for the opportunity.

"come on...later, we're going to Evaluate your skills and abilities," Hanji said so she smiled...

"okay..." she said and then ate with the rest listening to their chitchats and their teasing...somehow, she remembered Isabel...

'where are they?' she asked herself.

'if Levi is here...where are they?'

she sighed thinking where are those two...if they're not with Levi, then does that mean, everyone went their ways?

"Alina. Are you okay?" she was slightly startled by Sasha who is munching bread shoving her bread directly to her mouth and looking at Alina's bread that wasn't touched.

"a-ah...yes..." Alina said and then smiled...Hanji slightly looked at her and then spoke.

"Why aren't you eating?" she said.

"right...can I have your bread then?" Sasha asked so Alina laughed a little and then broke it into half...she gave the half to Sasha...

"here...I need strength later so I can only give you half...don't worry I'll give you a whole next time." She said smiling so Hanji can't help but ask herself if Alina's just faking her actions or she's really sincere. The others looked at them and then Sasha felt guilty so she sighed.

"eat everything Alina...you need strength." She said and casually shoving her bread so Alina was startled before she gave a little smile...

"Alright." She said and then ate the bread.

**********

Like-comment and follow me 😘