Chapter 67

Levi furrowed his brows when suddenly, he felt very nervous...

"Captain...it's going to rain!" Sasha said to them as they looked at each other.

"Be more alert, and stay in a group." He said while thinking why...

Why did he feel nervous suddenly...it's very uncomfortable for him.

"Titans spotted but they are all normal ones." Armin said.

"Hmmm? There isn't an abnormal one? How odd...are the abnormal ones only near the walls?" Jean asked so Levi spoke...

"No..." They looked at him and Armin also gulped when he realized something...

"I...it means...they're coming from somewhere else..." Armin said...

"Somewhere else? And where could that be?"

"Since there isn't a single abnormal here...then...it's either they are in the north or east."

Levi felt a terrible feeling again so he clenched his jaw and then spoke.

"Regroup with Hanji." He said so they immediately head back as the rain started to pour.

"Levi!!" Hanji said nervously to him when they arrived.

"What?" Levi asked her and then looked at the 4 he recognized. He then looked around but he didn't see Alina.

"C...Captain Levi." Cestine immediately said as she went towards him while crying. she wanted him to comfort her at least...

she tried to touch him and then speak but Levi glared at her and looked at Matt. Cestine gulped and she felt a pang in her chest...she's wondering why...

why isn't he sparing a glance at her...even if it's just for a second...

why can't she make him look at her?

she tried her best to stand next to him...but every time she does that, it seems like he is walking away...disappearing from her side...

"Oi, where is that stupid?" He asked so Matt clenched his fist and then gulped. Cestine looked at him wondering...he's looking for Alina...

and then, she thought about her...that stupid captain...that childish captain...why is he looking for her?

"Captain Levi...Alina sent us to report."

"Report?"

"The east side is full of abnormal titans. She told us to retreat." Their eyes widened and Levi glared at him.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"She asked us to retreat...they stayed there to buy us some time to get here." Rogue said.

"That means...they...they're stuck there?" Eren asked in surprise.

"Yes...she said they'll probably stay there until night time when the titans can't move...captain there's no way they can withstand the rai----" before Liro can finish his words, Levi immediately went towards the east part on their surprise.

"Captain!!!" Cestine said...she's hurt...

she can't help but think why...why is the captain giving Alina the attention that Cestine wanted for herself. He saw her crying but he never glanced at her and even glared...but...he actually ran towards the direction of Alina after what Liro said.

why?

Does he feel something for Alina? she looked at his departing figure and clenched her fist...if it's the truth...then she wishes that...Alina will die there. She knows it's very awful for her to wish someone's death...but she couldn't care less...she likes the captain...