My Valentine (21)

LIVI'S POV

I awaken to the morning light from the window of Corpse's room. Next to me is an empty space on the bed. Where did he go?

I throw on a baggy t-shirt and some sweatpants from the bag I had packed yesterday, and walk out to the kitchen. I find Corpse sitting at his small table with two glasses of red wine. At my entrance, he stands. "Happy Valentine's Day, Birdie." He kisses me sweetly. That nickname could never get old.

When our lips pull apart, I look at the clock on the stove, then the wine on the table. "Wine at nine thirty in the morning?" I giggle as he smiles at me.

"Hey, it's five o'clock somewhere." He replies, handing me one of the glasses. 

I take a small sip. "You know what? you're right." I take a bigger sip as he laughs at me. "I can't top this.."

He takes a sip from his glass before setting it down on the counter. "Damn right you can't." He winks at me. 

"CORPSE!" I yell, hitting him in the arm as he laughs hysterically. "Fuck you."

He manages to calm a bit to say his next words. "The point is that you can't-"

"I'll be back..." I roll my eyes and walk down the hall to the bedroom. I can faintly hear his laugh from down the hall. From my bag, I pull out what I got for my boyfriend. It's a teddy bear, but I had sewn it, giving it Corpse's mask. The heart on it's stomach was black and read, "CORPSE." It looked super cute, But that wasn't all I got him. I carefully grab the bouquet of black roses before stepping out of his room. I had put the bear in a plastic bag so it's hidden at first.

I step into the kitchen, and Corpse looks up from his phone as I present to him the roses. "You got me flowers?" he laughs, taking the bouquet from me.

"Hey! They're black roses. I thought they'd look good on your counter or something..." My face is red like a tomato. Corpse grabs a vase from on top of his fridge. He quickly unwraps the roses, cuts them to a slightly shorter length, and then places them in the vase that now sits on his counter top. 

"I love them." He says, admiring the flowers in the tinted black glass vase.

I reach into the bag. "I also made this... I don't know if you'll like it.." I pull the medium sized bear, handing it to my boyfriend. 

He puts his phone down on the counter and his eyes widen with surprise. "You MADE this?" he asks, gently taking the bear from my hands. I nod at his question, my face still a shade of red. "Holy shit.. I love it." 

He pulls me into his chest, his arms around me. He still holds the bear in his right hand. "It took forever to make." I say as Corpse rests his hands on my shoulders.

After setting the bear on the table and putting his hands back on my shoulders, he looks into my eyes. Personally, I could drift away into his deep brown eyes forever. "We should.. take a picture together." he tells me. "I'm gonna blur my face, but I want a photo of us that I can keep in my phone."

I smile at how sweet the gesture is, and he grabs his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CORPSE'S POV 

After taking at least a dozen photos, I sit on the couch and blur my face out. Livi is using my PC to steam, since I finally showed her the room. She brought her camera with her. I finally blur my face out of some of my favorite photos and post them to Instagram.

corpse_husband: better than any box of chocolates

Liked by red.raven, pewdiepie, and 89,744 others

red.raven: I mean, if you wanted chocolates...

~~~~~corpse_husband: @red.raven Nah, I got you <3

pokimanelol: AWWWWW

ashnikko: Corpse hmu. collab. now.

~~~~~corpsebiggstfan22: @ashnikko IT'S HAPPENINGGG

valkyrae: A MONTH?!

pewdiepie: new ship name. dead bird.

~~~~~red.raven: @pewdiepie wtf lmaooo

onlycraven_child: <3

see all 6,228 comments

Liv was playing phasmophobia with Georgie, Rae, and Poki. I join her stream, listening to her ramble on about whatever she was talking about. I just love the sound of her voice.

LIVI'S POV

"RAE WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" I scream as the demon puts his hands over my face. "Oh great. I'm dead. Thanks a lot, Charles Smith." I giggle, turning towards the camera to talk to my chat.

I smile at the many celebrations. "Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!" Many comments come in about Corpse. Like what he had gotten me, and vice versa. "You know, I got him some black roses. but I also custom made him a Corpse teddy bear!"

Everyone seemed excited to hear about what I got him, but they wanted to know what he got me. "Well, he said he would give it to me later, but i'm SOOO impatient." I giggle softly. "But honestly, just being here with him is the best Valentine's gift."

Shit. I said 'here'. Would they notice? Anddd they noticed. I began to panic a bit, until I saw one certain chat...

Corpse Husband: It's okay <3

At that moment, I take a deep breath and begin to explain our story. How I met him when I was doing the 'walk with me' vlog, how he lives on the first floor apartment and i'm on the third, and how we first kissed as he left my place after hanging with Rae and I.

"So yes, the video actually exists. Rae speaks the truth." I laugh sweetly at the love in my chat. "God, it feels so good to finally let that out." 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'M SO SORRY I'M LIKE A DAY LATE!!!!

I have some ideas for future chapters, though this story seems to be coming to an end! I already have an idea for a second Corpse story, and I'll update you soon!