Chapter Ten

*HANNAH'S POV*

I couldn't stop thinking about Niall. What was his problem? Why was he insisting on not getting close to the boys so much? That is obviously the last thing I'd want to do. I was very offended of him to think that I was in the mood for drama. 

I heard a knock on the door before it opened slowly. 3 boys came in. I could only identify Zayn.

"Hello" a curly boy grinned. I looked away. All three of them walked closer and sat down on my bed. 

"So Niall's gone..." He said in a positive way and looked at the two other boys who nodded in agreement.

"So?" I mumbled.

"So... You're safe with us." He looked at me intensively. I wondered where Liam was.

"I don't even know you" I said nonchalantly. They all looked at each other a bit surprised. "That's actually no different. I don't know Niall either" I whispered.

"You're not alone on that one" The boy whispered back. "I'm Harry, by the way." He smiled "And that's Louis" He pointed to the boy next to him "and Zayn" Ah, that I knew. They both said hi to me.

"Do you need anything?" Louis asked. I took some time before answering

"I... I'd like to use the bathroom." I whispered.

They exchanged glances again 

"Are we allowed to uncuff her?" Zayn whispered to Harry.

"No" Harry spoke flustered by the situation.

"Well, she's gotta pee, mates" Louis added.

They all kept dealing with the 'complexity' of the situation while I was literally 10 inches from them pretending like I wasn't there.

After a debate that seemed like hours long, they finally came to a conclusion.

"You have to promise you'll let yourself cuffed again" Harry raised an eyebrow. I nodded rolling my eyes. Jesus can I just go pee?!

He nodded and made his way to the side of the bed where my hand was cuffed. He started wondering his hand all over the cuff

"What are you doing?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Looking for the button" He spoke haughtily.

"What button?" 

"The button that opens the cuff" He said in an obvious tone

"If a fucking button was all that kept me from uncuffing myself I'd be free by now, Harry! Do you seriously think Niall would cuff me with a toy?!" I shouted. All the boys were quiet.

"You didn't have to yell..." He mumbled looking down at the floor. Shit. Now I feel bad. 

"So he didn't give you the key?" 

_________________________________

*NIALL'S POV*

It's been about 15 minutes since Zayn dropped me off at the hospital. I told him I'd come home my own way. 

"Pretty deep wound you got there" The male nurse spoke while doing stitches on my brow bone. I didn't say anything. The last thing I wanted to do was talk. 

"How did ye get that?" He asked. I sighed

"Ran into a pole." I mumbled. I heard him chuckle

"There must really be something wrong with these poles; every lad seems to be running into them these days" He raised an eyebrow and took a pause. "So who were you fighting with?" He asked