Chapter Eleven

*HANNAH'S POV*

My lips started moving in sync with his. Due to my response, he trailed his hand down to the small of my back pushing it forward, bringing my waist to his. He grabbed a gentle hold of my waist while deepening the kiss.

I pulled back slightly once I realized what I was doing. "Li-" 

I was cut off my his lips locking onto mine again. "L-Liam" I made another out of breath attempt to pull away, while gently pushing on his rock-solid chest. He looked at me like a lost puppy. I felt terrible. He looked down at the floor

"You pulled away..." He whispered, hurt.

"Liam..." I tried to catch his glance but he wouldn't look at me.

"I'm sorry, Hannah... I'm such an idiot" He shook his head and walked towards his bed

"Liam, wait." He turned around and looked at me "Let's at least talk about it." I pleaded

"I shouldn't have done that. I was caught up in the moment and I- ... I'm really sorry, Hannah." He was playing with his fingers nervously. I looked at him deeply.

"It's fine, Liam, really." I smiled. He smiled back at me weakly.

"Can we, uhm... Keep this between us? It would really hurt Niall" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Think it would hurt you more than Niall" I raised an eyebrow looking deeply at the few cuts and bruises on his face. I could see in his eyes that he knew what I implied.

"I wouldn't be so sure."

 _____________________________

I woke up to the bedroom door shutting. I opened my eyes and my heart skipped a beat.

"N-n-n" I couldn't speak. He smirked and walked towards me slowly. I shot Liam a look only to find the spot next to me empty. My heart was beating out of my chest. 

"Looking for someone, love?" Niall smirked. I stared at him in shock. "I told you not to fool around" His smirk was soon replaced by a harsh frown. His eyes shone with revenge. "Did ye think you could get away with it?" He spoke through clenched teeth while getting closer and closer.

"Niall-"

"You're mine. You seem to have forgotten that." His tone was dominating. A shiver ran down my spine as he hovered over me on the bed. "Clearly, those weren't enough" He whispered and glanced down at my still marked wrists, then back at me. "I have a much more efficient way to not tempt you into doing anything like that to me ever again. Every little piece of you will be mine. Every glance of desire will be for me. Every single cry of pleasure and pain will be induced by me. And you will experience more of that then you could ever fucking imagine" He whispered in my ear and looked at me hungrily before ripping my clothes off. I yelled as loud as I could

I cried as I wiggled everywhere to get him off. 

I heard a distant voice call my name and felt a hand on my shoulder.

My eyes shot opened as I breathed heavily. No Niall. 

"Hannah" A worried voice called softly. I immediately sank into Liam's arms, sobbing. I held him tight making sure this was real. That he was really here. He wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back with one hand and holding my head against his chest with the other.

"Shh" He whispered "It's okay. I'm here" He whispered against my ear.

"L-liam I'm s-scared" My breathing got uneven as I shook while crying. 

"He can't hurt you. As long as I'm here I'll protect you" He kissed my head and held me tighter. I buried my face in his chest, calming my cries. He rocked me gently from side to side.

~~~~~               ~~~~~                ~~~~~           

I started wiggling again.

"Bet Liam can't do that" Niall growled in my ear as I yelled out in pain

Just then I woke up to find Liam missing. 

"Liam?" I shouted whimpering. I was shaking from terror.

Just then I heard a loud bang on the window.

"LIAM!" I yelled on the top of my lungs while covering myself with the covers 

"Hannah!" I heard Liam shout before swinging the door open. He rushed over to me holding a tray. He put the tray down on the end of the bed and hugged me tightly "What's wrong, love?" He dabbed the sweat off my forehead with a damp towel.

"I thought Niall was going to get me" I whispered staring at my fidgeting hands "And you weren't there" 

"I'm so sorry, love" He leaned across the bed to hold me tight. "I was just downstairs getting you breakfast" He spoke ashamed and pulled away to get the tray of food and place it on my laps. 

There was bacon, scrambled eggs, bread jam and butter, orange juice, English tea, muffins, french toasts and a red rose. I smiled at him, grateful. I was starving.

"I didn't know what you liked so I just got a lot of food... Don't feel forced to eat everything. Just eat something" He raised an eyebrow at me

"Thank you" I smiled.

"You're welcome, love" He smiled back and kissed my cheek

*LIAM'S POV*

About ten minutes later, she had eaten the french toasts, the muffin, the eggs and the bacon.

"Woah" I laughed "I see what Niall sees in you" I put the tray down on the floor and laid down next to her. She didn't respond.

"I'm getting tired" She finally spoke "I didn't get much sleep last night. Would you stay with me?" She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Of course" I smiled and pulled her closer to me. She laid her head and one hand on my chest.

"I'm scared of what Niall will do when he gets back" She whispered. I looked down to meet her eyes. I put my hand over hers on my chest, stroking it lightly. Her eyes seemed to be getting heavy.

"I'm scared of how bad he's going to hurt me" She finally shut her eyes, the lack of sleep getting the best of her. 

"I don't think he'll hurt you" I confided staring at the ceiling. She yawned

"Why wouldn't he?" She asked in a weak voice. I was quiet for a moment; debating on if I should say it or not.

"Because he loves you" I finally answered. I looked at Hannah, she was sound asleep.

_____________________________________

Omg I reached over 3000 reads on this o_O I seriously love you guys to death. :O 

Oh and notice the gif on the side... I thought it really well illustrated the current situation... Haha

Anyway,  I wish you all a happy new year! 

xx