Chapter Twenty-Four

***Dedicated to RestlessDaydreamer cause I love her comments :)***

*HANNAH'S POV*

My eyes fluttered open. I groaned in pain at the thumping in my head. I looked around. I was in Liam's room. Without Liam. 

I looked under the sheets. I sighed and threw my head back in frustration. I threw the sheets off my naked body and forced myself out of bed. I gathered my clothes on the floor around the bed and dressed myself. Fuck, my head hurts like hell. I looked around his room again and noticed a tall glass of water on the nightstand along with a pill and some bread. I smiled at Liam's thoughtfulness but was soon washed over with guilt considering what I had done the night prior.

I swallowed the pill and chugged down the glass of water. I didn't feel hungry for bread so I didn't touch it. I just wanted to crawl in a hole and die. 

Someone knocked at the door. I spun around, alert. What if it's Liam? What if it's Liam?

My heart started racing. 

The door creaked open and in came a dark figure.

"Oh, sorry. Thought Liam was here." Zayn said at the door uncomfortably . 

"It's okay." I mumbled. I wondered if he knew. I'd pull a gun to my temple if he did. 

"Perhaps you know where he's at?" He asked. I shook my head. "Alright. Ehm, do you want some food? Louis made french toasts..." He said. I wanted to say no. I really wanted to say no.

"Uh sure." I said. 

I followed Zayn downstairs and there was indeed no sign of Liam. Or Harry, for that matter. 

"Hey love, had fun last night?" Louis winked at me. I froze instantly. 

"What are you talking about, Lou?" Zayn asked while serving me some french toast in the kitchen.

"Eh, Liam and I brought her to a club." Louis spoke, grabbing a seat at the kitchen counter next to me. I thanked Zayn and played with my food uncomfortable with Louis sitting next to me talking about last night.

"Why would you do that?" Zayn almost sounded angry. 

"Because she wanted to get a break from all the Niall drama." Louis sighed dramatically. Zayn approached him.

"Yeah. Only she woke up this morning with Niall still in mind plus a hangover." Zayn frowned, shaking his head. "And you know it's only making things worse. When he learns about this, he'll lose it." 

"Why? She just got a drink and went home." Louis said knowing damn well that wasn't true.

"Oh, really? Did you drive her home?" Zayn questioned through clenched teeth.

Louis sighed, "well... No..." I loved how they were talking about this while I was litterally four inches from them.

Zayn threw his hands up in the air in frustration. "Jesus Christ, Louis! She could have gotten home with some lad! Can you imagine how Niall would have taken this?!" He shouted.

"She was with Liam, Zayn. She got home safely." Louis rolled his eyes. Zayn stood back immediately. "What?" Louis asked.

"Nothing." Zayn mumbled and left the room.

"What's with him..?" Louis sighed, "are you not hungry?" 

I shook my head. "Not really..."

Just then I heard the front door open followed by disembodied voices. I followed Louis out of the kitchen to see who it was.