Chapter Twenty-Five

I turned around and stared at Niall. He locked his blue eyes with mine. "I still want to kiss you." He mumbled, his eyes flickering down to my lips, then back up to stare into my eyes. 

I was silent for the following 10 seconds. I bit my lower lip and whispered, "I'm still not stopping you."

_____   _____   _____

His eyes widened as soon as those words escaped my lips. Guess he didn’t expect me to respond like that. It was the strangest thing; he was completely astounded.

“Well, Niall. Come and get it.” I whispered in attempt to snap him out of his astonishment. He looked at me deeply and, within a couple seconds, his surprised expression vanished, soon replaced by a smirk.

“Oh I will.” He mumbled and grasped my waist with both hands, pulling me on top of him with force. I shouldn’t have ticked him. I was playing tough and that’s obviously not my ground; didn’t he tell me that?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Niall’s lips crashing onto mine. Taken off-guard, I wiggled in his hold causing him to hold me tighter preventing me from moving. He started sucking on my lower lip making me moan. I felt his hands slide down at my waist as he kissed the corner of my mouth. His soft lips brushed against mine before kissing me again, this time, with more urge. The kiss got more passionate by the second.

He slid his hand under his shirt I was wearing and trailed his fingers up my stomach causing me to stiffen up at his touch. He must have felt my muscles contract because he stopped. He kept his hand on my belly though.

I soon relaxed as my mind focused back on the kiss. I placed my right hand at the nape of Niall’s neck and the other on his bare chest. His lips left my mouth to leave a trail of kisses up to my ear.

He nibbled on the sensitive skin under my ear making that particular spot hot. I moaned as he started sucking on my skin. I felt his hand move again on my stomach only this time he grabbed the hem of the shirt I was wearing and started tugging on it while his other hand rubbed my inner thigh. I made a surprised sound and drew back a little, the memory of last night with Liam resurfacing.

It took Niall a few seconds to stop and allow me to pull back. To be honest I was shocked he permitted me to pull away from him.

“Niall…” I started, out of breath. He narrowed his eyes at me in confusion. “P-please.” I gave him a pleading look. He didn’t detach his eyes from mine. He didn’t even blink. Eventually, his eyes flickered down to my hand still on his chest. He grabbed both my hands and held them in his.

“Okay.” He said obviously yearning though he tried to hide it. “I’ll be gentle.” He whispered before tugging on my hands causing me to lean forward an inch from his mouth. I quickly placed my hands on his chest for support and pushed myself back up to my previous straddling position. He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

“I’m not ready, Niall.” I said quietly.

He sighed and propped himself up on his elbows. I dreaded his reaction. He seemed so… Unsatisfied and disappointed. I wouldn’t be surprise if he’d force me into sex as he did not so long ago.

“I know,” he spoke softly before pulling me next to him. “Good night.” He said emotionless. I wondered if he was upset but was cut out of that thought by Niall’s lips pressing against my forehead. “Sleep tight, love.” He whispered genuinely before turning around in the bed, his back facing me.

 *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *