Chapter Sixteen

*HANNAH'S POV*

I could hear Louis shouting. I tiptoed to the bedroom door and glued my ear to it. 

"What were you thinking, you bloody moron?!" He shouted. I could hear Louis lightly smack Liam in the face. "If Niall finds out, you're in deep shit."

"He won't find out." Liam said.

"Niall's more clever than you think, Li. He'll catch on. And once he does he'll come after you. And don't expect me to stand by you when that happens." 

"Why not?" Liam sounded confused.

"Why not?" Louis repeated angrily. He then lowered his tone, I could barely hear him, "You know how he feels about her."

"I know he's been abusing her." Liam replied.

That was enough for me to hear. I pulled away and sat down on the bed. The door opened and it was just Liam standing at the door. He looked upset.

"We're leaving in 2 hours" He said "You can get ready here, if you'd like"

I nodded.

"Alright. I got your stuff from Niall's room" He handed me a plastic bag that had all the 'necessities' Louis got me.

"Thank you" I whispered "Are you mad?" I dared to ask.

He chuckled "No, love. We can talk later" He said before closing the door, leaving me alone in his room. 

In an hour and a half, I had taken a shower, shaved, done my hair and makeup and got dressed. 

Since I didn't have a curling iron, I had to wear my hair natural. Luckily, it's naturally wavy so it still looked nice. Plus, I found some good hairspray in the bag. God bless you, Louis. 

I applied more makeup than I usually do since I was going to a premiere. I didn't have my usual products to work with, but the ones Louis got me worked fine. 

Even though I hated going to this premiere - Especially with Niall - I actually enjoyed getting ready. I've been craving feeling fresh and clean ever since I got here. I've had some showers, but I had to wear the same clothes for a few days and not wear makeup and it was all just a gross mess.

Just as I walked out of the bathroom, I heard a knock on the door.

"Ready, love?" It was Liam.

I opened the door and his eyes widened when he saw me.

"You look beautiful" He whispered.

I blushed, "Thank you".

"HURRY UP!" One of the boys shouted from downstairs. Liam and I exchanged a look and headed down the stairs. 

All the boys were waiting by the front door. They all looked very nice in their suits. Though they were all wearing different ones, they still managed to look assorted. 

When Niall saw me, he froze. He just stared. His eyes were twinkling and I swear for a second I saw him smile but it quickly faded as he looked down at the floor, hands in pockets. His reaction really confused me.

"Let's go guys" Harry said ushering us out of the house. 

There was a big black van parked in front of us. Zayn slid the door open and hopped in followed by Liam, Louis and Harry. 

Niall motioned for me to go first. He was probably just worried I'd run off. I put one foot on the high step while Harry reached out for my hand to help me. I felt Niall's hand on my lower back gently pushing me before Harry pulled me in. Niall hopped in right after me. Liam, Zayn and Harry were sitting across from Louis Niall and me. I was between the two boys and facing Zayn.