POV: Azalea

*WARNING: Angst, mentions of death*

Being at the orphanage your whole life is..well..a downer.

I was around 5 years old when I came to the orphanage. For a five year old I seemed to remember this day so clearly..

...I remember having the two most loving parents ever..Cecilia and Jackson..Those two loved me with all their beings. We used to go everywhere together, the beach, park, amusements, you name it we were there.

Until one day, we were going to Six Flags. My birth mother, Cecilia was grabbing a few things started loading into the car.

"Okay, Azalea! Are you ready for a fun day sweetheart?" she had said to me as she tucked me in my car seat. "I'm gonna ride allll the rides!" I squealed. "Oh, you bet your cute self you are!" My birth mother had smiled at me.

"Okay, we should be there in less than an hour." Another voice had come in. I turned to see it was my birth father, Jackson. He looked at me and smiled, "Who's ready to go on the most funnest ride ever!" I squealed as I raised my hands, "Me! Me!"

We were all in the car by this point. Cecilia had been checking the map on her GPS as Jackson kept driving. We were almost there as we got off the freeway.

Once we made it to the lot of the 'Six Flags' we had officially parked.

"Alrighty! Our destination; here." My birth father had said with a funny accent. I giggled at his silliness, as did my birth mother. "Oh darling, let's go and have some fun!" She turned to me.

As soon as we grabbed our stuff and got out, we made our way to the amusement park.

We spent hours there just having the best time of our lives as a family. By the 3rd hour we had been there, it began to sprinkle.

"Sorry folks! Due to the incoming rain, we must close early for safety reasons!" Said the speakers that were attached all around the park.

"Awe, I'm sorry hun. Next time we'll check the weather." Cecilia had told me. I smiled sadly at her, it wasn't their fault..It wasn't like they could control the weather.

"We should get to the car before we soak." Jackson had said. He lifted me up and carried me as we walked quickly and carefully to the car as the floors started to become slippery.

As soon as we made it to the car, we secured ourselves and began to drive. We were on the freeway..Being cautious of the rain and slippery cement.

"Wow, it's really pouring out here." I heard my birth father said as he drove. "It's so dangerous out here, thank goodness there's no traffic." My birth mother had commented as she looked out the window. I didn't pay as much attention as I grabbed my dolls and began to play with them.

10 mins had went by and suddenly we heard honking. It came from several cars from in back of us, so I didn't pay much attention since, you know..a child won't really care for these things.

All of a sudden, we saw someone honking. I turned to look at a car next to us swerving. "Oh my gosh, is that man drunk?" Cecilia had asked. "This asshole.." Jackson murmured.